14th January 2011, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Are there any good engineering colleges in Abroad like Singapore or other European Countries which take admission just by 12th board exam marks?

Um hello.
I'm currently studying in a school in delhi and I was wondering if there are any good engineering colleges abroad, like in Singapore or other European countries etc, which take you in just by your 12th class board exams.
Like one of them is Nanyang University, Singapore & BITS Dubai.
Are there more?
Please tell me about all of them. Just the names or in detail, anything would do.
Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. List of good engineering colleges in Abroad?
  2. How can I do MBBS from abroad after completion of 12th with 90% marks?
  3. Can i apply for US or any abroad countries with my certificate of NIOS board?
  4. Can I apply for US or any abroad countries with my certificate of NIOS board?
  5. Applying for MBBS course after 12th in European countries? Money required for getting admission for MBBS in European countries?
  6. Which exam should I give for admission in UK, US or Canada? Best engineering college in these countries?
  7. Best colleges for MS in chemical in European countries? Is TOEFL necessary for admission in Europe universities?
  8. What exam to give for PG Degree from European countries or Australia?
  9. How should I take up Architecture after 12th grade? Which exam to take up for studying in Singapore?
  10. Courses available to study in Singapore on 12th basis for NIOS student?
  11. Possibility to apply for student visa for European countries if got 80% in 12th and 6.5 bands in IELTS? -- [New]
  12. List of universities which offer Bachelor of Hotel Management course in Singapore? Procedure to get admission?
  13. Percentage of marks to be scored in 12th to get job in abroad countries?
  14. How much marks in 12th is good enough for pursuing Aeronautical Engineering?
  15. Which engineering combination is good for studying engineering in UK? Will I be eligible to go abroad for further studies?
  16. What is the procedure followed to do Ph.D in European countries after completion of M.Pharm course?
  17. Can I get direct admission in best engineering college in India and Abroad after scoring 91% in 12th CBSE board?
  18. Best engineering colleges that give admission on the basis of 12th board marks? -- [Most Discussed]
17th June 2011, 02:43 AM
sourindra

Default Re: Are there any good engineering colleges in Abroad like Singapore or other European Countries which take admission just by 12th board exam marks?

You have to give the entrance exam for the admission.Top engineering colleges in singapore are,-
1. National University of Singapore
2. Nanyang Technological University
3. Temasek Engineering School
17th June 2011, 03:35 PM
AYUSHG93

Default Re: Are there any good engineering colleges in Abroad like Singapore or other European Countries which take admission just by 12th board exam marks?

Hi,there are many colleges abroad which offer admissions on the basis of 12th class result.But most of them usually offer scholarships based on their own entrance test.
For BITS Dubai campus,you have to first appear for BITSAT.If you qualify you would be able to get admission in BITS Dubai campus.

Moreover , it depends upon your 12th class percentage also.There separate test for studying in abroad by the name of "ILETS" which is conducted every month.

Some of the well known colleges of Singapore are:
1.National University of Singapore
2.Nanyang Technological University
3.Temasek Engineering college.

For studying in Europe you must apply through management reserved seats.
12th May 2012, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Is singapore easier with IB or ISC??
10th February 2013, 09:05 AM
Unregistered

What is the minimum percentage required in 12th to get admission in abroad college,Canada/USA?
12th September 2013, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

best colleges in abroad for ms?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?