30th November 2011, 06:29 PM
kavink

Procedure and restrictions to get a job in abroad like European Countries?

What is the procedure and restrictions to get the job in abroad like european countries?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed to do Ph.D in European countries after completion of M.Pharm course?
  2. Are there any good engineering colleges in Abroad like Singapore or other European Countries which take admission just by 12th board exam marks?
  3. Foreign for education after 12th class? Details about entry and scholarship for foreign study?
  4. Can I get scholarship to study MBA in any European country if having 5 arrears in B.Tech?
  5. What is the procedure to get a job abroad while in final year BHMS?
  6. Can i apply for US or any abroad countries with my certificate of NIOS board?
  7. How to complete MBA from IGNOU university after giving OPENMAT entrance test?
  8. What is the procedure to study MS abroad? I am interested in doing MS in abroad
  9. Can I apply for US or any abroad countries with my certificate of NIOS board?
  10. Procedure to apply for job in Foreign countries such as USA, Malaysia, Australia and China?
  11. Which are the courses that can be done after 2nd PUC?
  12. What exam to give for PG Degree from European countries or Australia?
  13. Can I go abroad for my Ph.D in Canada or other countries after completing PG in Zoology with 6 months research experience in Biochemistry? Are there any scholarships available? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which degree is valid in Europe? Procedure of working in European countries?
  15. Percentage of marks to be scored in 12th to get job in abroad countries? -- [New]
  16. After finishing BCS can we get job in India or Abroad? Countries and companies?
  17. Can I get job in abroad after BCS course? Details about the countries and the companies
  18. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?
13th January 2018, 05:21 PM
sairamvtu

Default Re: Procedure and restrictions to get a job in abroad like European Countries?

You have to follow below steps to get job in any of the European countries:
1. Find the company that is going to hire.
2. Make sure that you can satisfy the requirements of the candidate that the company needed.
3. Then you have apply for visa by supporting with application of job.
4. After getting job, you have to submit residencial permit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?