4th July 2015, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for universities abroad? What are the application and VISA process?

How to apply for universities abroad? What are the application and VISA process? Please provide me these information as soon as possible

6th July 2015, 11:50 AM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for universities abroad? What are the application and VISA process?

To apply for admission in foreign universities, first you should complete following exams.
1. SAT exam - If you are applying for admission in Under-graduation courses.
2. GRE and IELTS/TOEFL exam - If you are applying for admission in graduation courses.
After completing these exams, you should apply for admission in your selected list of universities through online by visiting their official website or by sending your application and test scores to university admission office through courier.

VISA Application Process:-
You can apply for VISA through online by visiting official website of the embassy, of the country, to which you want to go. If you are applying for USA VISA, you can apply by visiting following link.
http://www.ustraveldocs.com/in/in-niv-visaapply.asp
6th July 2015, 08:06 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for universities abroad? What are the application and VISA process?

You can apply for admission in Abroad Universities by reporting your examinations scores. For example, if you are applying for admission to MS course in Abroad Universities, you need to report your GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examinations scores or if you are applying for admission to MBA course in Abroad Universities, you need to report your GMAT and TOEFL/IELTS examinations scores. If the universities you have applied for admission satisfies with your score reports, they will send you an i20 (admission letter). After receiving i20 (admission letter) from the university, you need to apply for student Visa Interview by booking a Visa Slot. If your Visa is approved, you can go Abroad and you can pursue your higher studies in Abroad universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?