25th November 2016, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

List of best universities of Canada to study B.Tech and M.Tech in Aerospace Science from Canada? Which entrance exam will I have to face?

Hello sir, I am studying 12th with Science stream from Kanjikode, kerala. I would like to study B.Tech and M.Tech in Aerospace Science from Canada. How much will it cost? List of best universities of Canada? Which entrance exam will I have to face?

Related Questions:
  1. List of government universities in Canada offering M.Sc n Environmental science?
  2. How to do MS in Aerospace Engineering in US or Canada
  3. List of universities in Canada and USA for PG Diploma and PhD in Biomedical Science? Procedure of admission in such universities? -- [New]
  4. Should I have to do M.Sc before PhD in Canada? In which universities of Canada seats are easily available?
  5. Is it difficult to study M.E.(Aerospace Engineering) in Canada if secured 7.15 CGPA in B.E. with 7 backlogs and 6.5 Bands in IELTS?
  6. How to get admission in the best universities of America, Canada, Singapore for masters in science? I have done B.Tech in ECE
  7. Best universities in Canada for doing MBBS after Zoology Honours?
  8. How to get scholarship for study in a good University in Australia, London or Canada aftre Civil Engineering with 7.8 CGPA? Entrance exams details for the same?
  9. What are requirement of Canadian Top universities entry for Indian students?
  10. List of top universities in Canada offering MS in Computer Science?
  11. Courses which are best for me after 12th Non Medical so that I could study in Canada? Which course has more scope in Canada?
  12. List of good university to study in Canada? Which course to take?
  13. Advantages to study MBBS course from Canada?
  14. Mtech in aerospace engineering after btech in electrical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How can I continue my further education in top universities at U.S.A , U.K or Canada? What's the applying procedure?
  16. List of universities which offer MS in Aerospace Engineering in Abroad? Entrance exam to get admission?
  17. Scholarship for Bangladeshi student to study in Canada?
  18. Eligibility to study in Canada after passing 12th from ICSE board with maths to be re-appeared? Scope of nanny course in Canada?
13th October 2017, 05:32 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of best universities of Canada to study B.Tech and M.Tech in Aerospace Science from Canada? Which entrance exam will I have to face?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am studying 12th with Science stream from Kanjikode, kerala. I would like to study B.Tech and M.Tech in Aerospace Science from Canada. How much will it cost? List of best universities of Canada? Which entrance exam will I have to face?

List of best universities which offer Bachelor and Master Degree in Aerospace from Canada is given below;

University of Toronto - Official Website

Concordia University - Official Website

Carleton University - Official Website

Brandon University - Official Website

Ryerson University - Official Website

University of Windsor - Official Website

University of Sherbrooke - Official Website

You have to clear the English language test TOEFL or IELTS to get admission in Canada universities. You should also clear SAT or ACT or GRE for taking admission in the universities in Canada for studying aerospace engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?