18th May 2016, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

What are the study options in abroad after MBA in finance?

What are the study options in abroad after MBA in finance, without any work experience, and which colleges to be preferred and how to get scholarship? Can you please provide me the answer me soon as possible. Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it good to study MBA Finance Abroad?
  2. Which is beneficial to study among MS and MBA in Abroad for B.E.(ECE) graduate? Which one is easier to study?
  3. Is it beneficial to study MBA in Abroad after completing B.Com?
  4. MBA in Airport & Airlines or MBA in Economics or MBA in Finance, which among these to study to get high salary job? List of reputed MBA colleges in India and Abroad?
  5. What will be the expense to study MBA in abroad? List of the MBA institutes in abroad offering scholarships?
  6. After BSc Biotechnology am I eligible for MBA? What is the scope after that? can I pursue MBA in finance being a science student? Difference between the syllabus of MBA HR, Biotech, Marketing and Finance?
  7. How to get a job in abroad after completing MBA in Finance and Marketing? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the qualification required for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  9. Which is better to study among M.A. in International Relations and MBA in Abroad? Which country could we consider?
  10. Scholarship for MBA finance Abroad?
  11. How can a Indian student study MBA degree in abroad?
  12. Which is better to study among MBA and M.Com in Abroad for B.Com candidate? Procedure to get admission?
  13. How to study in abroad after doing D pharmacy?
  14. What should I choose between M.Tech and MBA if I want to study in abroad? Counties or universities which I should prefer?
  15. Can I go to Abroad for studies after 10th? Will Bank finance for education there?
  16. How to get scholarship to study Banking & Finance or Chartered Accountancy in Abroad?
  17. Procedure to get admission for MBA finance abroad after doing MSc(Chemistry)?
  18. Is it beneficial to study MBA in Abroad for B.Com graduate?
23rd October 2017, 02:26 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the study options in abroad after MBA in finance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What are the study options in abroad after MBA in finance, without any work experience, and which colleges to be preferred and how to get scholarship? Can you please provide me the answer me soon as possible. Awaiting for the response.

Candidates after completion of MBA in Finance can study various courses in abroad. They are

CFA
Masters in Financial Risk Management
Master of Accounting and Financial Management
Master of Financial Analysis
Master of International Business
PhD in Finance
MBA in Marketing
MBA in Information Technology
Master of Finance (Banking)
Master of Financial Planning
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?