5th December 2016, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

List of medical courses available in Ukraine other than MBBS course? Eligibility criteria with fee structure?

Hello sir, I have completed 12th with PCB group and want to study a medical course other than MBBS from Ukraine. Please tell me what are the medical courses available and eligibility criteria with fee structure?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which offer MBBS in Ukraine? Total fee expenses?
  2. Which are the PG courses in other countries after finishing MBBS course in Ukraine?
  3. What is the fee structure for MBBS in Gujarat colleges in Management sheets? What is the eligibility criteria for admission in medical college for MBBS?
  4. How to apply for MBBS with scholarship in Ukraine? Details, formalities and fee expenses?
  5. List of colleges with fee structure which offer MBBS in Abroad? Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply?
  6. Fee structure for PG in Obstetrics and Gynecology after completion of MBBS?
  7. Name of some best colleges with fee structure to study MBBS in Ukraine? Procedure to get admission?
  8. List of private medical colleges in India having minimum fee structure for MBBS courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of universities offering MBBS in Ukraine? Procedure of registration?
  10. List of universities in Germany to study MS after MBBS course from Ukraine? Procedure and eligibility criteria of admission? -- [New]
  11. Medical courses , fee structure , institutions in Kerela and detail about audiology & paramedical course
  12. What is the fee structure for St Johns medical college? Eligibility and the admission criteria?
  13. List of best medical colleges of Ukraine to study MBBS course? Whole procedure to get study visa and apply for it?
  14. Should I do Post Graduation in Ukraine being a Medical student from last 6 years? Whether Internship certificate from Ukraine is accepted globally?
  15. Can I study MBBS with low expense in Ukraine? Detailed information about MBBS in Ukraine and other universities in Abroad?
  16. List of new courses along with their details, fee structure and eligibility criteria?
  17. Best National Medical University in Ukraine for MBBS? Whether MCI screening for practice in India is tough?
  18. About MBBS from Ukraine for Indian students?
13th October 2017, 06:19 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of medical courses available in Ukraine other than MBBS course? Eligibility criteria with fee structure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have completed 12th with PCB group and want to study a medical course other than MBBS from Ukraine. Please tell me what are the medical courses available and eligibility criteria with fee structure?

List of medical courses available in Ukraine other than MBBS is given below;

Bachelor of Dentistry (BDS) – duration of the course is 5 years
Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharma) – duration of the course is 5 years
Diploma in Nursing – 2 years duration
Bachelor of Nursing – 4 years duration

Students with 10+2 or equivalent examinations with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects with good marks are eligible to study the above mentioned courses in Ukraine. The fee for the above mentioned courses differ from one university/college to another in Ukraine. Students have to check the university website for exact fee details. Students also contact the educational consultants available for this purpose.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?