29th November 2016, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Which country give study visa on 8 CGPA marks in 12th? How can I choose a course and a good university?

Hello sir, I have got 8 CGPA in 12th exam with Science (PCB) stream and now want to study UG course from abroad. Which country give me study visa on this marks? How can I choose a courses and a good university?

4th December 2016, 09:13 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which country give study visa on 8 CGPA marks in 12th? How can I choose a course and a good university?

It is nice to see you aspire for higher studies. You can definitely go for higher studies in abroad
However, you cannot get study visa or admission in foreign university on the basis of CGPA you scored in your 12th standard. You need to appear in the entrance exams based on which foreign institutes get admission like SAT, IELTS, etc. and your scores in these entrance exams will be considered for study visa.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?