13th November 2015, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Canada study Visa having overall 6 bands?

I have done 12 non medical with 61% and in math i have got 49 out of 100 and i have overall 6 bands ..So can i apply for canada study visa plzz reply me ..and if i choose another course in that matter also they check maths marks..

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to get Student Visa to study MS in Canada for a candidate who has secured 6 Bands in IELTS?
  2. Can I apply for Student Visa to study in Canada if secured 6 Bands in IELTS but 5 Bands in Writing and 68% in 12th ISC PCB?
  3. What are the eligibility criteria required to apply for Student Visa in canada?
  4. Can I apply for study visa in Canada after completing IELTS and non medical with 63 marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Admission and Visa for Canada with overall 6 bands?
  6. Can I get student visa to study in Canada if secured 6 Bands in IELTS and 65% in 12th PCB?
  7. Eligibility to apply for study visa of Canada after completing IELTS with 6 bands and non Medical with 55% marks?
  8. Is it possible for me to get Visa for studying abroad with 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  9. Am I eligible for US visa with IELTS 6.5 bands overall?
  10. How can I study Bachelor's Degree in Abroad if my Canada Study Visa got rejected?
  11. When I will get Student Visa to study M.Sc in Germany if secured 7.0 Bands in IELTS?
  12. Can I get Student Visa to study in Canada if secured 74% in 12th Science and 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  13. Is it possible to get Study Visa in Canada without IELTS for admission in class 11?
  14. Eligibility to apply for Education Visa to study Post Graduation in Canada/Australia for undergraduate student?
  15. Is it possible to study 11th and 12th from Canada?
  16. Will Embassy give me Visa with a score of 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  17. Will Embassy give me Visa to study in Germany having 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  18. Can I get student visa to study in Abroad if secured 5.5 Bands in IELTS, 284 marks in GRE and 71% in B.Tech with 3 backlogs? On what basis Student Visa organize?
15th November 2015, 04:58 PM
18Angel
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for Canada study Visa having overall 6 bands?

Yes you can apply for further studies in canada.

Requirements:- You should have minimum 60% marks in 12th or graduation in any stream.You must have also required overall 6 bands should not be less than 5.5 band.

You must have to pay full 1 year / 1 semester tution fee in advance before applying for VISA.

If you would complete your 2 year course then you may get eligible up to 3 years of open work permit.
After completing of 1 year work permit yoy can apply for Permanent residence in Canada.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?