3rd February 2017, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

Which country has better education system and reasonable fee structure to study MBBS course? How can I study from abroad after 12th?

Hello sir, I am studying in 12th and after it want to study MBBS from abroad. Please tell me which country should I choose for better education system and reasonable fee structure? How can I study from abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. In which country I should study MBBS in Abroad after completing 12th?
  2. How to study medicine(MBBS) abroad? Exams which I need to answer? Colleges which are available and their fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which country is best to study 11th and 12th class?
  4. Cutoff marks required and fee expense to study MBBS in abroad?
  5. How to choose best colleges to study MBBS course from abroad? Fee structure and eligibility criteria to take admission in Harvard University?
  6. How to study medicine(MBBS) from abroad? What are the exams to be qualified for the same? what are the colleges available? What are their fee structures?
  7. What is the procedure to study MS abroad? I am interested in doing MS in abroad
  8. In which country I should study MBBS? In which entrance exam I have to appear for it?
  9. How can I do MBBS from abroad after completion of 12th with 90% marks?
  10. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study MBBS with scholarship in Abroad?
  11. Is it better option to study abroad in Germany?
  12. Minimum percentage required in 12th Science to study MBBS in Abroad?
  13. Is it beneficial to study B.Sc(Forestry) in Abroad for 12th Science student? Best country to study?
  14. What is the procedure followed to study MBBS in abroad after 12th?
  15. Is it beneficial to study MBBS in Abroad rather than in India?
  16. Possibility to study MBBS in Abroad for B.Sc(Nursing) student? Total cost of study MBBS in Abroad?
  17. Eligibility to get admission in Canada after two years gap in study after 12th? Preferred courses and fee structure for the same?
  18. Is that any scholarship for study MBBS or any medical UG course in abroad?
3rd February 2017, 05:45 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which country has better education system and reasonable fee structure to study MBBS course? How can I study from abroad after 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am studying in 12th and after it want to study MBBS from abroad. Please tell me which country should I choose for better education system and reasonable fee structure? How can I study from abroad?
The Philippines is the better country to study MBBS course with the reasonable fee structure for Indian students. There are lots of students studying in various universities in the Philippines. The China is also considered to be one of the best to study MBBS for Indian students. So you can choose any one of the countries to study MBBS. There are many universities with very good infrastructure available in China. The cost involved for the studies and accommodation will be less in China.

For taking admission, you should have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects with a minimum of 70% marks. To study MBBS in abroad countries, you have to clear the English proficiency test like TOEFL or IELTS examinations. For studying MBBS in China many universities do not conduct entrance examination and some universities conduct entrance examination for the admission. The details also found on the university website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?