16th February 2016, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do MS through GRE and TOEFL if I had arrears in B.Tech?

I completed my btech in. I have arriers in previous semesters.can i do ms through gre&toefl in foreign? Can you please let me know the eligibility criteria for the same? Can I give the exams? I need to start the preparations accordingly.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study MS through GRE and TOEFL in Abroad having arrears in B.Tech?
  2. What shall I do to MS from abroad in CS stream?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for GRE and TOEFL exam if I have arrears in previous semesters of B.Tech course?
  4. Eligibility to appear in GRE for a candidate who had arrears in B.Tech?
  5. When is the right time to start preparing for GRE and TOEFL? Criteria of arrears to study Abroad? Is self study enough?
  6. Which all exams are necessary to do MS in USA?
  7. In which entrance exam should I appear between GRE and TOEFL to study MS?
  8. Will it be okay to appear in GRE and TOEFL after dropping job? If I am doing so shall I have to show job experience?
  9. Can I apply for GRE, TOEFL after studying B.Tech first year? What is the date of the exam?
  10. Minimum requirement for admission in USA for MS in management course? How much marks should I get in GRE and TOEFL?
  11. What is structure of GRE exam? Is TOEFL needed after GRE?
  12. What is mean by GRE and TOEFL? Number of attempts and selection process for M.S. in USA? How can I get scholarship through GRE and TOEFL?
  13. How can I prepare for GRE and TOEFL to study MS in Singapore?
  14. TOEFL, IELTS or GRE, which one is helpful for me to study MS in Abroad?
  15. Whether GRE and TOEFL are enough to study MBA in abroad? Procedure to apply, preparation tips and last date to apply for GRE and TOEFL?
  16. Detailed information about scholarship provided by universities in Abroad for MS? Preparation tips for GRE and TOEFL?
  17. Is there any way to apply for Ph.D in US without doing GRE/TOEFL?
  18. How much should I score in GRE and TOEFL to be eligible for top 50 universities? List of universities for MS in PM? -- [Most Discussed]
16th February 2016, 07:47 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do MS through GRE and TOEFL if I had arrears in B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I completed my btech in. I have arriers in previous semesters.can i do ms through gre&toefl in foreign? Can you please let me know the eligibility criteria for the same? Can I give the exams? I need to start the preparations accordingly.
Yes, you are eligible MS course through GRE and TOEFL exam.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination is open for all candidates who are willing to pursue higher degree in abroad.

TOEFL stands for Test Of English as a Foreign Language.

There is no any eligibility criteria.

TOEFL exam is used to test the ability of a candidate in Reading, writing, Listening and Speaking sections of English language.
16th February 2016, 08:28 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do MS through GRE and TOEFL if I had arrears in B.Tech?

You are eligible to do MS through GRE and TOEFL score only if you have cleared all your backlogs of B.Tech course else, you are not eligible to do MS course. Only candidates who have obtained Bachelor's degree certificate from a recognised university and those who have qualified GRE (not mandatory) and TOEFL/IELTS examinations are eligible to get admission for pursuing MS course. So, if you have already cleared all your backlogs of B.Tech course then, definitely you are eligible to do MS through GRE and TOEFL examinations score.
17th February 2016, 02:17 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

You need to clear the arrears in previous semesters to get admission to the courses of Abroad but you can appear for these Examinations.
GRE and TOEFL is valid for 2 years so you can use your scores for the next 2 years to get admission to best Universities of Abroad.
There is no eligibility criteria to appear for these Examinations.
The eligibility criteria for the course of MS is a Bachelor Degree is Science without any backlogs.
4th February 2017, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

I have 3 arrears in my engineering degree can i eligible for doing ms in abroad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?