31st August 2015, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

Is it better option to study abroad in Germany?

Hi.

I want to i that is Germany is better option to study abroad than USA,UK,ausralia,canada etc or not. If not then why and which is better? Can someone please give me the answer on this as soon as possible to me? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements and eligibility criteria to study Ph.D Abroad?
  2. What is the requirement and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany? Details about scholarship?
  3. How to study in abroad for Ph.D? I have completed M.Tech in Energy System
  4. How can I study MBBS in Germany with scholarship?
  5. Study opportunities in Abroad for MBBS? Standard universities for Medicine in countries like UK, USA, Germany and Canada?
  6. Should I study bachelors in Germany while doing mechanical engineering or Polymer engineering in UK?
  7. Requirements & eligibility to do Ph.D in Germany? list of institutes for Ph.D in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is it better to study B.Tech in India than M.Tech in Germany or vise versa?
  9. Requirements and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany after MSc in Organic Chemistry? List of institutes in Germany?
  10. Scholarships needed to study in Canada, Germany and Australia?
  11. What is a better option to study MBBS in Abroad?
  12. Where should I study MS among Germany, UK, USA, Australia and Canada?
  13. Detailed procedure to study MBBS in Germany for a candidate of Nepal?
  14. Requirements and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany? List of institutes offering the course and how to take admission?
  15. After MSc in Organic Chemistry how can I pursue Ph.d in Germany? Eligibility criteria and the list of institutes in Germany?
  16. Is Germany a better option or US? I am a last year engineering student
  17. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same?
  18. Detailed procedure to study MS in Germany, US or UK for a candidate who has secured 83.8% in B.E.(ECE)?
31st August 2015, 10:47 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it better option to study abroad in Germany?

You should not choose your study place based on country, rather should choose it according to the institute options you have. You should go for the institute which has better reputation and exposure facilities. However, the pros and cons of study in Germany is reflected below.

Pros :-

- The study cost is very low. Most of the universities do not charge any tution fee for higher studies.
- There are some very good universities which are among the top universities of the world.

Cons :-

- The weather conditions may not be good all the year round.
- The living cost is quite high.
1st September 2015, 02:06 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it better option to study abroad in Germany?

You have not mentioned the course in which you want to study Abroad.
Once you mention the course it will be easier to say which country is better for that course.
It is impossible for a single country to be the leader in Education in every possible discipline.
So give the details to get a more detailed answer.
In general USA is the country which leads in the race to be number one for many disciplines.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?