6th December 2017, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam other than GRE for admission in MS or M.Sc biotechnology in US?

Will you please tell me any other entrance exam other than GRE to get admission for MS or MSc in biotechnology in other countries other than USA?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission to study PhD in Abroad through GRE being a M.Sc(Biotechnology) student?
  2. In which university can I do Ph.D Biotechnology after scoring 1160 in GRE and 71% in MSc Microbial Biotechnology?
  3. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for MSc agriculture biotechnology in abroad?
  4. List of MSc Biotechnology colleges in Pune? Date of MSc biotech entrance exam? Admission procedure for it?
  5. In which MSc course should I take admission? Which is better between MSc Environmental Study and MSc Biotechnology?
  6. Entrance exams to study M.Sc in Biotechnology in Abroad?
  7. Details of AIIMS MSc(Biotechnology) entrance exam
  8. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study MSc(Biotechnology) in Amity University? -- [New]
  9. Should I have to appear in GRE to do PhD in Abroad being a M.Sc(Biotechnology) student?
  10. Can I study PhD in USA with GRE scorecard after completing M.Sc(Biotechnology)?
  11. Which course is best to study after B.Sc Biotechnology? How to study the same?
  12. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for M.Sc Biotechnology?
  13. What is the fee structure of B.Ed in Punjab University?
  14. How may I do Phd(biotechnology) with full scholarship in USA? my score in GRE is 1160 and have completed M.Sc in Microbial biotechnology with 71% marks
  15. Why it is necessary to appear in Subject GRE? Is it preferable for PhD in Biotechnology?
  16. Which is better : MBA or M.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Eligibility to get admission in Presidency college, Kolkata for Integrated M.Sc(Biotechnology)? In which entrance exam I have to appear? Scope after completing?
  18. Previous year question papers of JNU entrance exam for MSc Biotechnology
7th December 2017, 09:19 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam other than GRE for admission in MS or M.Sc biotechnology in US?

Since, you want to pursue MS course in Biotechnology from USA, you can apply for the same after the completion Bachelors degree in Biotechnology from a recognized University.
You then have to appear in the GMAT and IELTS examination, qualifying in which you can expect admission in different Universities of USA without GRE scorecard.
Admission will be based on the performance in the GMAT and IELTS examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?