26th December 2016, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Which course can I get in Canada with bands in IELTS?

I completed my 12 biology science with 90% and also got 7 bands. I would like to study in Canada. So, could you please help me out. Which course I can join?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to get Student Visa to study MS in Canada for a candidate who has secured 6 Bands in IELTS?
  2. Can I apply for admission in Canada with 6 bands in IELTS? -- [New]
  3. Eligibility to study in Canada after 12th 6.5 bands in IELTS?
  4. Am I eligible to study Master's Degree in Canada with overall 6 Bands in IELTS?
  5. Can I get student visa to study in Canada if secured 6 Bands in IELTS and 65% in 12th PCB?
  6. Admission in Pharmacy Technician Diploma at Canada for a candidate who has secured 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  7. Admission and Visa for Canada with overall 6 bands?
  8. Can I study in MacEwan University, Canada if scored 6 Bands in IELTS being a 12th NIOS student? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which course can I get in Canada with bands in IELTS?
  10. Eligibility to study in Canada for a candidate having 63% in 12th and 6 Bands in IELTS?
  11. Can I study MS in Canada if scored 270 marks in GRE and secured 5 Bands in IELTS?
  12. Can I apply for Student Visa to study in Canada if secured 6 Bands in IELTS but 5 Bands in Writing and 68% in 12th ISC PCB?
  13. Can I get admission to study BS in Canada with mentioned Bands in each sections of IELTS? Is there any problem to get Visa?
  14. Which course should I choose in Canada if secured 74.67% in 12th Medical and 6.5 Bands in IELTS? Scope and colleges of that course?
  15. Can I get admission for Diploma in Pharma Technician course at Canada having 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  16. Job oriented courses in Canada for 12th PCB who has scored 6.5 Bands in IELTS?
  17. Having 5.5 bands in IELTS cand I get admission in Diploma Pharma course at Canada?
  18. Can I take study visa after 12th from NIOS and having overall 6.5 bands in Ielts?
29th December 2016, 09:38 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course can I get in Canada with bands in IELTS?

After completion of your 12th standard with Medical Science stream with 90% aggregate marks and securing 7 bands in IELTS examination, you can apply for any course of your interest for pursuing your higher studies in Canada Universities. By reporting your examinations scores, you can apply for admission to Bachelor's degree course in Canada Universities. You can opt for any course of your interest for pursuing your higher studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?