29th March 2016, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study Master's Degree in Canada with overall 6 Bands in IELTS?

Hello,
In last year, I have completed my Graduation as a B.Com with 54% marks and I also have overall 6 Bands in IELTS (Reading 5.5, Writing 5.5, Listening 6.0, Speaking 6.0). I have plan for my Master's in Canada. So am I eligible?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to get Student Visa to study MS in Canada for a candidate who has secured 6 Bands in IELTS?
  2. Eligibility to study in Canada after 12th 6.5 bands in IELTS?
  3. Eligibility to study in Canada for a candidate having 63% in 12th and 6 Bands in IELTS?
  4. Can I get student visa to study in Canada if secured 6 Bands in IELTS and 65% in 12th PCB?
  5. Can I apply for Student Visa to study in Canada if secured 6 Bands in IELTS but 5 Bands in Writing and 68% in 12th ISC PCB?
  6. Can I study in MacEwan University, Canada if scored 6 Bands in IELTS being a 12th NIOS student?
  7. Can I study Post Graduation in Ontario, Canada if secured 6 Bands in IELTS?
  8. Is it possible for me to get Visa for studying abroad with 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  9. Can I study MS in Canada if scored 270 marks in GRE and secured 5 Bands in IELTS?
  10. Can I apply for study visa in Canada after completing IELTS and non medical with 63 marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Am I eligible for US visa with IELTS 6.5 bands overall?
  12. Which course should I choose in Canada if secured 74.67% in 12th Medical and 6.5 Bands in IELTS? Scope and colleges of that course?
  13. Can I get admission for Diploma in Pharma Technician course at Canada having 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  14. Is it possible to study in Australia if secured 6 Bands in IELTS and 5 Bands in Writing?
  15. Can I study MS(Mechanical Engineering) in Germany if scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS and secured 65% in B.E.?
  16. Job oriented courses in Canada for 12th PCB who has scored 6.5 Bands in IELTS?
  17. How can I study Bachelor's Degree in Abroad if my Canada Study Visa got rejected?
  18. List of universities offering BS in UK for a candidate with 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
1st April 2016, 01:24 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Master's Degree in Canada with overall 6 Bands in IELTS?

Yes, you are eligible to study Master's degree course in Canada after completion of your Graduation with an aggregate of 54% marks and by scoring 6 bands in IELTS examination. You can get admission only in average level universities for pursuing Master's degree course in Canada as you have less score in IELTS examination and less aggregate in your Graduation. By reporting your IELTS examination score, you can apply for admission to Master's degree course in Canada Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?