28th July 2018, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of Doctor of Science and Management in School of Business and Management ITB?

Please let me know about the Doctor of Science and Management course structure which is available in School of Business and Management ITB. I just want to know about the structure of course and the duration also. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarships available to study Doctor of Science and Management in School of Business and Management ITB?
  2. Admission procedure and requirements to study Doctor of Science and Management of School of Business and Management ITB?
  3. Entrance exam to study Doctor of Science and Management in School of Business and Management ITB? -- [New]
  4. Job opportunities through Doctor of Science and Management of School of Business and Management ITB?
  5. Chances to do PhD in Business Management from Maharishi University of Management and Technology? Which are the topics available for PhD?
  6. Course structure and duration of MS Business Analytics and Information Management in Krannert School of Management?
  7. Course structure and duration of Advanced Diploma in Hotel Management in Osiyan School of Business Management and Animation?
  8. Is MCA good after B.Com for students without maths in Graduation and 10+2?
  9. Which colleges can I get after scoring 98.71 percentile in MAT?
  10. Course structure of BBA(Logistics Management) in De Paul IMD, Kochi?
  11. List of MAT colleges? I have scored 595+ in MAT May -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Colleges providing PGDM courses?
  13. In which good colleges can I get after scoring 622 as composite score in MAT
  14. What type of college can I opt after scoring 599.5 marks in MAT December?
  15. Course structure and duration of MBA(International Hospitality Management) in IMI International Management Institute Switzerland?
  16. What should I do? I have done MBA from Sikkam Manipal university? I have done MCA from Maharshi Dayanand university, Rohtak and having one year work experience as computer lecturer at JAT college, Rohtak. Currently I am living at NCR
  17. Is BBM best for girls?
  18. What are the B.Schools that I can get after scoring 58.7 percentile in CAT?
1st August 2018, 07:35 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of Doctor of Science and Management in School of Business and Management ITB?

Doctor of Science and Management in School of Business and Management ITB is a duration of 3-year program comprising 6 semesters with 44 credit-hours.

The curriculum of the DSM-ITB comprises three stages:
1. The Qualification Stage
2. The Research Stage
3. Promotion stage

Students at Doctor of Science and Management in School of Business and Management ITB can select one of six concentrations/majors from following research areas:

People and Knowledge Management

Operations and Performance Management

Business Strategy and Marketing

Business Risk and Finance

Entrepreneurship Study and Technology Management

Decision Making and Strategic Negotiation

For more details regarding scholarships, please visit to the below mentioned link.

http://www.sbm.itb.ac.id/dsm/scholarship

Last edited by ppsahu; 6th August 2018 at 02:54 PM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?