28th July 2018, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Master in Bio Inspired Engineering in FH Kufstein Tirol?

I am a student of BTech Biomedical Engineering in India and after completing my Graduation course I will do Master in Bio Inspired Engineering in FH Kufstein Tirol. Can I know the procedure for getting admission in this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about Master in Bio Inspired Engineering in FH Kufstein Tirol?
  2. Requirements to study Master in Bio Inspired Engineering in FH Kufstein Tirol?
  3. Eligibility to study Master in Bio Inspired Engineering in FH Kufstein Tirol for BTech(Biomedical Engineering) student? -- [New]
  4. Entrance exams available to study Master in Bio Inspired Engineering in FH Kufstein Tirol?
  5. Admission procedure and requirements to study Master in Computational Science and Engineering in UMEA University?
  6. What are the different fields of Biotechnology? I am a B.Tech Biotechnology student
  7. How to study M.Tech in Genetics engineering from France? List of entrance exams and admission procedure for it?
  8. List of colleges in Australia to study master degree course after Mechanical Engineering with 73%? Fee structure and admission procedure?
  9. Detailed procedure to get admission to study Master's in Marine Engineering in Abroad for B.E. student?
  10. How should I Join M.E after finishing B.E in 2nd class?
  11. Admission procedure and eligibility to study Master's in Economics in University of Oxford?
  12. Entrance exams available to study MTech(Bio Pharmaceutical Technology) in Anna University, Chennai?
  13. Which country is best to study Master degree in Mass Media and procedure to take admission?
  14. List of PG courses that can be done in Abroad after B.E. Electronics and Instrumentation?
  15. Procedure to get admission in Leicester University, UK for study B.Sc(Zoology)?
  16. Procedure of admission to M.Tech course in Aerospace Engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which subject to choose for doing masters in Environment?
  18. Admission procedure to study Master of Furniture Design in CEPT University?
1st August 2018, 07:17 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Master in Bio Inspired Engineering in FH Kufstein Tirol?

Now registration has closed for that course for next session you should visit to below mentioned link. Firstly you need to register and submit all required documents. If your application got selected then you will get a call or email.

Link for registration
https://www.fh-kufstein.ac.at/eng/St...ed-Engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?