1st August 2018, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

When the admission of MBA(Human Resource Management and Development) will be available in Catholic University of Cameroon?

Can I know that when the admission will be available for MBA(Human Resource Management and Development) course in Catholic University of Cameroon? I want to get admission in this course. Kindly let me know about the admission date.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study MBA(Human Resource Management and Development) in Catholic University of Cameroon for BCom student? Requirements to get admission? -- [New]
  2. When the admission of MBA(Human Resource Management and Development) will be available in Catholic University of Cameroon?
  3. Details about MBA(Human Resource Management and Development) offered in Catholic University of Cameroon -- [New]
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of MBA(Human Resource Management and Development) in Catholic University of Cameroon?
  5. MBA HR accountancy and QT and Human Research books?
  6. Past years MBA HR new syllabus?
  7. Which stream in MBA will be useful for me after B.Tech. in CSE?
  8. List of colleges that I can get after scoring MAH state rank of 5670 and general category rank of 53479?
  9. Is it a good choice to pursue MBA in HR? I am currently in my 1st year BAF
  10. Which college will I get after scoring 58 marks in CET for MMS course?
  11. Which possible college can i get after securing a rank of 1808 in CET?
  12. Which college can I get after completing 12th? I have scored 50% in MHT CET
  13. What are the best colleges for placements? I have scored 2276 rank in OU CET
  14. Procedure to apply for Internship for Telecom student of University of BEAU, Cameroon?
  15. Previous years question papers of NTPC? I am going to give NTPC HR executive entrance exam in April -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Procedure to get admission in Australian Catholic University, Australia to study MS course?
  17. List of MBA colleges which accept ICET in Maharashtra?
  18. Which specialization is best for 1 year PGDM?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?