28th May 2018, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of MBA(Human Resource Management) in Meredith College?

Dear Sir, can I know about the duration of MBA(Human Resource Management) course available in Meredith College? Please tell me the course duration and also the structure of this course. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams available to study MBA(Human Resource Management) in Meredith College?
  2. Is it beneficial to study MBA(Human Resource Management) in Meredith College?
  3. Eligibility to study MBA(Human Resource Management) in Meredith College for BBA(H) student?
  4. Fee expenses of MBA(Human Resource Management) in Meredith College?
  5. Can I do diploma in HR after completion of my ITI course?
  6. List of colleges with low fee structure and course duration of Bachelor in Hospitality Management program?
  7. Course duration and fee structure of MHM(Room Division Management) in MS Ramaiah College of Hotel Management, Bangalore?
  8. Course structure and duration of MBA(International Hospitality Management) in IMI International Management Institute Switzerland?
  9. Is it possible to study MBA along with job if placed in Infosys BPO?
  10. When will be the notification for M.Phil course in Human Resource Management? Procedure to apply for this course? Duration of this course? Fees details for this course for SC candidates?
  11. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Banking & Finance in Annex College of Management Studies?
  12. Course duration and fee structure of BCom(Communicative English) in RU College of Management and Technology?
  13. Which stream in MBA will be useful for me after B.Tech. in CSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which are the best hotel management colleges in Visakhapatnam? What is the duration of the course and fee structure?
  15. Course structure of MBA(Human Resource Management) in Centre for Management Training & Research?
  16. Is it a good choice to pursue MBA in HR? I am currently in my 1st year BAF
  17. Course structure and duration of MS(Management of Health Informatics and Analytics) in The Milken Institute School of Public Health? -- [New]
  18. Information about Industrial Safety and health management? What is the fee structure and duration of the course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?