28th May 2018, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MBA(Human Resource Management) in Meredith College for BBA(H) student?

Dear sir, I am a student of BBA(H). I want to join Meredith College to study MBA(Human Resource Management). So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this college for this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams available to study MBA(Human Resource Management) in Meredith College?
  2. Is it beneficial to study MBA(Human Resource Management) in Meredith College?
  3. Course structure and duration of MBA(Human Resource Management) in Meredith College?
  4. Fee expenses of MBA(Human Resource Management) in Meredith College?
  5. Eligibility to study BCom(Human Resource Management) in International College for Girls?
  6. What kind of jobs are available through Human Resource Management Diploma course? Eligibility to study for B.Com student?
  7. Eligibility to study MBA(Human Resource Management and Development) in Catholic University of Cameroon for BCom student? Requirements to get admission?
  8. Eligibility to study MBA(Human Resource Management) in Centre for Management Training & Research?
  9. Entrance exam available to study MBA(Aviation Management) in Anna Science and Management College?
  10. Entrance exam available to study BCom(Human Resource Management) in International College for Girls?
  11. Scope, eligibility and value of Executive MBA in Human Resource Management?
  12. Admission procedure to study BCom(Human Resource Management) in International College for Girls?
  13. MBA HR accountancy and QT and Human Research books?
  14. Total expenses of MBA(Human Resource Management) course?
  15. Can I do diploma in HR after completion of my ITI course?
  16. Eligibility to study MBA(Hotel Management) for BBA(H) student?
  17. Eligibility to study MSc(Global Business Management) in BHMS Business & Hotel Management School for BBA(Business Management) student? -- [New]
  18. What are the subjects needed for IIM? What is the qualification needed to take the entrance? -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?