22nd April 2015, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

Which course to take between MBA and MS to do in abroad after completion of B.Tech with 72% marks?

Hello Sir,

I am currently pursuing my B.Tech in computer science and have secured 72% till now.
I want to go for higher studies and i am planning to apply for a scholarship. But i am a little bit confused between MBA and MS. I share my interest in both management and technical fields. On one hand i like to manage things do planning, and on the other hand i like data structures and latest technologies.
That is why i want you to clear my confusion that what option should i choose to carry on with, according to the current market scenario.

23rd April 2015, 07:25 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course to take between MBA and MS to do in abroad after completion of B.Tech with 72% marks?

You can opt for MBA or MS course for pursuing your higher studies in Abroad after completion of your B.Tech (Computer Science) course from a recognised university. If you are interested to do Business, then, pursuing MBA course is beneficial and if you are interested to go into Technical field, then, pursuing MS course is beneficial. Depending upon your interest whether you want to do Business or you want to go into Technical field, you can opt MBA or MS course for pursuing your higher studies in Abroad.
23rd April 2015, 12:17 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course to take between MBA and MS to do in abroad after completion of B.Tech with 72% marks?

As a student who have completed B.Tech, it is better to pursue MS instead going for MBA, because pursuing Master's degree in your relevant field will help you to improve your knowledge in your field and even this will lead to increase in your job opportunities. So, I suggest you to pursue MS course, which is related to your Bachelors degree course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?