13th April 2014, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Courses after 10th standard in moderate universities of London?

Tell me the courses after 10th standard..& a moderate university.
english i want and just wana b in london 2 study hard there..

Related Questions:
  1. Any recognized graduate or PG courses after finishing 10th standard? Any universities conducting those courses?
  2. Is it possible to do any technical courses after completing 10th standard 15 years back?
  3. Which are the courses related to Space Technology? Which universities offer these courses?
  4. List of different courses and exams after passing 10th standard?
  5. How to do PG in London after doing MBBA from Kakatiya Medical College?
  6. Is it possible to do some technical courses after failing in 10th standard(11 years back)?
  7. Best universities for Automobile Engineering in Germany, Canada and London?
  8. How to do MS in Electrical Engineering or MS in VLSI? I have scored 90% in 10th standard
  9. Any courses or degree after 10th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which course should I pursue after graduation so that I could opt Journalism? What is the scope there? List of universities in London offering the course?
  11. How many courses are available after completion of 10th standard? Which are the job oriented courses?
  12. Different courses after standard 10th?
  13. List of the courses that can be done after passing 10th standard?
  14. Any professional courses in computers which are run by recognized universities after 10th?
  15. Will I have any chance to get a job in moderate company while in B.Tech?
  16. List of courses along with their full details, available in Gujarat(especially in Vadodara) after 10th?
  17. How to do MS in electrical engineering or VLSI? Will I get admission in top universities?
  18. Which are the colleges conducting M.Tech Mechatronics course in London? Information about the MBA courses in London?
20th May 2014, 05:31 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Courses after 10th standard in moderate universities of London?

As you have mentioned in your question that you want to go to London after your 10 and you want to know that what courses you can go at London after your 10 so there so that you can take admission over their so for this you are very tensed and also confused so, now I am going to clear all your doubt about what courses you can go at London after completing your 10 and I hope that you will like my suggestion as far as possible.

So, London has got many top University where you can get good Education and build your good career so London is famous for their MBA, BDS, Engineering and some other courses also so what you can do is you can select any one sector you can go for any which you thing that you can able to do.

Then go for it just you need to apply the online entrance exam in the official website of the London’s University of the particular college and the particular sector which you will be choosing after your 10th then when your rankings will be out if your ranking will be within the top 350 then contact the Institute for the admission date.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?