16th April 2014, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

Courses after 12th in USA like M.Sc Aeronautics?

I am in 11 standard science I wanted to know about the courses after 12 in usa especially in M.sc and in aeronautics

Related Questions:
  1. List of aeronautics colleges along with their admission procedures available in Dehradun? I've done 12th std with 60.2% marks
  2. How should I enter into Aeronautics Companies being a Fresher of BE in Aeronautical Engineering? What courses can I do to make entry into Aeronautics Companies?
  3. What are the courses available in aeronautics? Which is the best in TAT?
  4. Which are the courses in Aeronautics?
  5. What are the courses available for me after doing 12th Commerce in Maths? What are the courses and further studies available to me in USA, UK or Australia after 12th? What is the fee structure and admission procedure?
  6. Which group is better for B.Tech EEE student? Can I do MSc in USA after that?
  7. How can I join MSc Aeronautics after completing PUC with 55% aggregate
  8. Which are the PG courses in Aeronautics? Universities in India and Abroad? Entrance exam required to get admission in the college?
  9. Courses available for Dentist in USA?
  10. Best college in India for Aeronautics? Percentage and marks required in 12th for getting a seat in best Aeronautical Engineering college in India? Marks to be scored in PCM in 12th? Is Biology required for Aeronautics?
  11. Aeronautics as career? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Career in Aeronautics after 12th standard from non-medical with 80-85% marks?
  13. What are the job opportunities in environmental biotechnologist
  14. How to pursue MS in USA after doing MSc in electronics?
  15. Can I take admission in IIT in Aeronautics or Aerospace after pursuing B.E in Mechanical? What is the procedure?
  16. How to proceed to do PG in USA after BDS in India?
  17. How to get into Aeronautics after completing 10th with 91%?
  18. Which Entrance Exam I have to appear for to study Aeronautics in IIT after the completion of 12th?
31st August 2016, 10:15 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Courses after 12th in USA like M.Sc Aeronautics?

I am extremely sorry to state that you cannot opt for MSc course after completing 12th. There is no such opportunity in USA. You need to go for undergraduate course. After completion of your undergraduate course, you can go for post graduate course which is M.S. You can go for undergraduate course in various domains like Engineering, MBBS, Dental, Pharmacy, Languages, Literature, Sciences, etc. You can also opt for other domains like Management, Fitness, Nutrition and Dietetics, etc.
1st September 2016, 12:29 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Courses after 12th in USA like M.Sc Aeronautics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am in 11 standard science I wanted to know about the courses after 12 in usa especially in M.sc and in aeronautics

Sorry, it is not possible to study M.Sc Aeronautics course after 12th in USA or in India. First you have to study engineering graduation in Aeronautics in India or in USA. After qualifying Graduation you can apply for studies in M.S in Aeronautics in USA. For that the aspirant should complete the English proficiency test like IELTS with good score. The candidate should also clear GRE; the score will be useful to get admission in various universities in USA.
The candidate can study either a two year Associate degree like Associate of Science (A.S) or four years degree like Bachelor of Science (B.S). You can study Bachelor of Engineering in USA after 12th. For this also you need to qualify English proficiency test like TOEFL or IELTS. You can choose the university you want to study and apply to them through online or you can get help from the educational consultants available for this purpose.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?