10th April 2011, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Career in Aeronautics after 12th standard from non-medical with 80-85% marks?

sir,
i am a girl and want to know about opportunities in aeronautics with like 80/85% of marks in non med stream delhi

Related Questions:
  1. Aeronautics as career?
  2. List of aeronautics colleges along with their admission procedures available in Dehradun? I've done 12th std with 60.2% marks
  3. If I wear spectacles, can I make a career in Aeronautics?
  4. How much impact my 12th standard marks will make on my career?
  5. Which Engineering stream should I opt for admission among Aeronautics, Mechatronics and Petroleum?
  6. What are the good career optionals after passing 12th non medical with 77% marks
  7. Is it possible to get any Medical degree after Intermediate with MPC?
  8. Best college in India for Aeronautics? Percentage and marks required in 12th for getting a seat in best Aeronautical Engineering college in India? Marks to be scored in PCM in 12th? Is Biology required for Aeronautics?
  9. What should I do after passing 12th(Medical) with 80% marks
  10. What career prospects are available after scoring 60% in 12th? I would preferably choose medical stream and government aided colleges.
  11. Which Entrance Exam I have to appear for to study Aeronautics in IIT after the completion of 12th?
  12. Can I become eligible for MBBS after B.Sc if don't have enough marks in class 12th? -- [New]
  13. Career options after 12th standard with Non-medical stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am I eligible for BDS after scoring 130 cutoff?
  15. Minimum percentage required in CHSE board to appear for medical entrance?
  16. What's the reputation of Alpine college of Aeronautics, Dehradun? How may I get the placement details for the same? I have just completed my 12th and attempted for AIEEE
  17. How to start my career in medical after 12th science?
  18. Which field is best to be pursued for ME after BE mechanical?
10th April 2011, 06:24 PM
divyanairv

Default Re: Career in Aeronautics after 12th standard from non-medical with 80-85% marks?

there are various scope for girls in aeronautics. you need to pass an entrance exam for it.
YOU CAN BE AN
1)AIRLINE PILOT
2)AIRCRAFT INSPECTOR
3)CHEMIST
4)AIRLINE CAPTAIN
5)FLIGHT INSTRUCTOR
6)NAVIGATOR
7)RESERVATION CLERK, TICKET AGENT, TRAVEL AGENT

if you really want to fly in air then become an AIRHOSTRESS

The famous institute of aeronautics in DELHI is
Indian Institute of Aeronautics, Delhi Address

Indian Institute of Aeronautics (IIA)
Approved by DGCA Govt. of India
18/55, Punjabi Bagh (West)
New Delhi
Delhi
Phone-No: 011-25221882
Fax: 011-25223367
Email: [email protected]

i hope that you are satisfied with above details.
10th April 2011, 11:39 PM
Mayank Shekhar

Default Re: Career in Aeronautics after 12th standard from non-medical with 80-85% marks?

Dear,
You can become the following things-
1)AIRLINE PILOT
2)AIRCRAFT INSPECTOR
3)CHEMIST
4)AIRLINE CAPTAIN
5)FLIGHT INSTRUCTOR
6)NAVIGATOR
7)RESERVATION CLERK, TICKET AGENT, TRAVEL AGENT

Thanks.
19th September 2011, 06:30 PM
manoj patodiya

4)airline captain
6th October 2011, 04:35 PM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

Dear Students, job opportunities after 12th,
If you are a Science student - You can go for AIPMT, JIPMER, AFMC, MAHE, AIIMS,
If you are a Maths Student - You can go for IIT, AIEEE, PET, etc
If you are a Commerce students - You can go for CA, ICWAI etc
4th April 2012, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

In 12th non medical with subjects maths physics chemistry pnysical education can i make up to aeronautics?
30th August 2012, 05:56 PM
AshwinKumar S.Hallikar

Career in Aeronautics after 12th standard from non-medical with 80-85% marks

Aeronautical engineering is one of the most popular career option for those students who want to make their career into airplanes, space shuttles, jumbo jets and other similar exciting stuff. Aeronautical engineering deals with all the technical details and mechanisms behind all flying bodies. Nowadays, Aeronautical engineers are needed in all sorts of areas such as Aircraft manufacturing units, space stations and many more important places.

Aeronautical engineering degree helps you equip knowledge on the complex design and development of these high flying machines.
It deals with the aerodynamic and mechanical aspects of these machines and systems.

This field also deals with navigation systems, radars and other communication networks.

What would you do as an Aeronautical Engineer?

Aeronautical engineers work in aircraft manufacturing units, space stations etc.., and their work majorly involves-
design and development of aircraft parts,testing new aerodynamic and aviation systems, quality management and improvement
maintenance. Aeronautical engineers utilize their technical know-how in designing high end vehicles for automobile industry, locomotives (super fast trains / sky buses) and swift water transportations (speed boats, hover-crafts etc.,).

Aeronautical engineers are also involved in huge super mega structures (sky-scrapers) that have to withstand changing air pressure at high altitudes.
Career prospects

With every day new air routes being connected the airline industry needs qualified technical engineers to develop and maintain their growing fleet of aircrafts.

With the country on the top radar of satellite technology, aviation engineers are in demand to meet this state of the art technological field with increase usage of navigation systems etc.,

Opportunities are open for students in top international aviation companies – government and private airlines, and organizations involved in military and space programs like IAF, ISRO and NASA etc.,

Aeronautical engineering students can find jobs in –
Aviation industry (private and public airlines)
Satellite and Space research organizations (ISRO, NASA etc.,)
Defence (Military – Air Force)
Automobile and fast-moving locomotive industries

Skillset required

This field of engineering is technically demanding and challenging.

Along with strong mathematical base, student should also have a creative and analytical mind.

Students are also required to be physically fit, esp. who opt to work for defence.

All the basic skills required for a successful engineer is discussed in the main article (see here).
Topics covered in your curriculum?

Aeronautical engineering curriculum covers the following major topics:-

Mathematics
Fluids and solids
Thermodynamics
Avionics
Aerodynamics
Control systems

Eligibility, Entrance Exams and Institutes

The minimum requirement to become an aeronautical engineer is a bachelor’s degree or a diploma in aeronautical engineering.

Optionally, students can take up any of the following engineering field and choose aeronautics as their specialization for their masters / higher studies.
Mechanical engineering (highly recommended)
Electronics engineering
Electrical engineering

Alternatively students can also opt for AMAESI / AeSI (The Associate Membership examination of the Aeronautical Society of India). This four year course, recognized by the Government of India, is equivalent to Bachelor’s Engineering Degree (B.E.). For more information go to www.aesi.com
Advise

Since this field emphasizes a lot on creativity, a sound academic background coupled with a passion to learn and pursue this highly technical field of engineering, will result in you achieving great success in your career.

So aeronautical engineering will certainly be a promising career option as btech branch if you have that flair for Flying, Flights and Flying machines.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?