2nd October 2017, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Details to get admission in MS Electronics at National University of Ireland, Maynooth? Is the university best for girls?

I am Vineetha studying final year B.Sc with Mathematics, Electronics and Computer Science. Now I want to study MS in Electronics from National University of Ireland, Maynooth. Send me details to get admission? Being a girl is it best option for me?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to pursue Ph.D in Germany and Institutes which offer this course? What are the requirements to pursue this course?
  2. Courses available in National University of Ireland, Galway for Biomedical Engineer? How to approach the university for admission?
  3. Procedure to get admission in Master degree in Computer Science at National University of Ireland, Ireland?
  4. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Chemistry in India and Abroad having completed B.Sc with Chemistry and Zoology and M.Sc in Clinical Research?
  5. How to get admission in Masters in Microbiology at National University of Ireland, Galway?
  6. Eligibility and procedure to get admission in MS CSE at National University of Ireland, Galway? Total fees required for it?
  7. How to get admission in PhD at National University of Ireland and Trinity College Dublin? What is the stipend policies for Indian students?
  8. Details about MBA Business Management course at University College Cork in Ireland?
  9. Can I get any NLU after scoring 80 marks in CLAT? I had a domicile of Chhattisgarh
  10. Which country is best to do MBBS course?
  11. Details regarding admission in MS at Australian National University?
  12. Details about colleges providing scholarships to do masters in Dublin, Ireland?
  13. What would be the cost for doing M.S Civil in Dublin University, Ireland?
  14. Which university provides external admission in MSc electronics
  15. Criteria to undergo PhD programme in Microbiology at National University of Ireland, Galway?
  16. How can I join B.A LLB after completing polytechnic diploma -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to get admission in Masters in Finance in National College of Ireland, Dublin? -- [New]
  18. Can I appear for CLAT if I am 24 years old
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?