17th June 2016, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for MBA admission in National University of Singapore for B.Com student of India?

Hello Everyone, I want to do MBA from National University of Singapore. I am in my 4th semester and studying B.Com. Kindly tell me what is the eligibility criteria for Indian B.Com students for admission? How can I approach to them?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria to get admission in MBA course at National University of Singapore? Selection procedure and streams available in this university? -- [New]
  2. Requirements to study MS in National University of Singapore for Chemical student?
  3. List of best colleges of Singapore to study MBA course with fees and eligibility criteria?
  4. Procedure to get admission in National University of Singapore to study BDS? Total cost to study BDS in Singapore?
  5. Eligibility to study engineering at National University Singapore? Do I need to take SAT?
  6. Eligibility criteria to join Mechatronics Engineering at National University of Singapore?
  7. What kind of English proficiency is required for M.Sc admission in National University of Singapore? Is it necessary to appear in TOEFL for Indian students?
  8. List of good universities in Singapore offering MBA program? What is the admission criteria and the overall expenses?
  9. Last date to apply for MBA course at National University of Singapore?
  10. Which university is the best in Singapore for pursuing MBA between university of Wales, UK, JCU Australia and Grenoble France? Procedure for international students? What are the scholarships?
  11. Exams to be taken to obtain scholarship to do MBA in Singapore?
  12. Passing IELTS is necessary to join National University Singapore?
  13. Admission procedure and total expenses to study B.Tech in National University of Singapore?
  14. Which all streams are available in MS related to Electronics & Instrumentation engineering at NUS, Singapore? Criteria and right time to get admission?
  15. Want to know regarding Mba Cet exam & Mba admission documents? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to apply for National University of Singapore to study MS in Electrical? Eligibility criteria and list of documents required for it?
  17. How can I study MBA(Hotel Management) in Singapore after completing S.Y.B.Com? Requirements to get admission?
  18. Is there any entrance exam for practicing in singapore after BDS? Eligibility for applying in Singapore?
17th June 2016, 09:04 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for MBA admission in National University of Singapore for B.Com student of India?

You can apply for GMAT for admission in MBA at top universities in Singapore. Only a good GMAT score will help you get admission in a reputed university.

Along with GMAT you will require scores like IELTS/TOEFL to prove your English proficiency. Hence, obtain these scores and apply for admission.
17th June 2016, 09:10 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for MBA admission in National University of Singapore for B.Com student of India?

To get admission for pursuing MBA course in National University of Signapore, you must have to satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria :-

1. You must have completed Bachelor's degree course with good academic record in any discipline from a recognised university.

2. You must have a minimum of two years full-time postgraduate work experience.

3. You must have good score in GRE/ GMAT and TOEFL/ IELTS/ PTE examinations.

4. If you are shortlisted on basis of your examination scores, you will be called for Interview and if you perform well in the Interview, you will be offered MBA course in National University of Signapore.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?