19th June 2016, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

Which country is best to do MBBS course?

Sir/Mam,

I want to do MBBS degree out of india. which country is best? Can you please let me know the procedure which we need to follow to apply for the course? What is the minimum fee structure needed for the same? Awaiting for the quick response.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any future prospects of job (In UK, USA or EU Country) after I do MBBS from Ukraine having ECTS applicable in UK or USA?
  2. Scope of studying MBBS in China or Bangladesh? In which country I can study MBBS at low cost?
  3. Which country is best to do MBBS course?
  4. Which is the best country to study MBBS?
  5. What is the procedure followed to apply for MBBS in abroad? Which country to do MBBS? -- [New]
  6. Which is the best country to do PG course in MBBS? Which are the exams to be answered? How much is the fee structure?
  7. Can I do post graduation in any other country after completing MBBS from Pakistan? In which countries I would be eligible for private practice?
  8. In which country I should study MBBS? In which entrance exam I have to appear for it?
  9. Is it good to do MBBS in China? Is it possible to get job in home country after pursuing MBBS from there?
  10. Which exams do I have to appear to study MBBS in abroad??
  11. Which country is best to study MBBS among China and US? Benefits of study MBBS in China and US?
  12. Is MBBS certificate eligible in any country after completion from Russia?
  13. How to do MBBS from Abroad? I have scored 51% in 12th and interested in MBBS
  14. In which country should I do MBBS course? Best medical universities and their fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Applying for MBBS course after 12th in European countries? Money required for getting admission for MBBS in European countries?
  16. Can I apply for Internship in CMC being a MBBS graduate from other country?
  17. In which country I should study MBBS in Abroad after completing 12th?
  18. MBBS Scholarships for studies in Foreign country?
14th July 2016, 08:49 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which country is best to do MBBS course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I want to do MBBS degree out of india. which country is best? Can you please let me know the procedure which we need to follow to apply for the course? What is the minimum fee structure needed for the same? Awaiting for the quick response.
Top Countries offering degree in medicine abroad:-
  • Ireland
  • UK
  • Russia
  • Australia
Here I am shortlisting the some of the colleges of the above mentioned colleges where you can apply:-
  • Flenders University, Adelaide
  • University of Notre Dame
  • University of Sydney
  • University of Queensland
  • Monash University
  • University of Newcastle
  • Imperial College
  • Trinity College Dublin
  • University College Cork
  • National University of Ireland
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?