18th July 2017, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Criteria for getting masters admission in AUTOMOBILE TECHNOLOGY in top Universities?

I looked up Michigan University, they say GRE is 'recommended' not necessary. So What are the real criteria for getting the admission to top Ivy League Universities (only USA, only Automobile Technology). Also list top 5 Universities in USA for this field regardless of fees.

I'm in 3rd year BE mechanical, Reputed Indian University
Class X : 10/10
Class X 2 : 94.7/100
CGPA : 9.2/10
Ex. Curr. : Head (and member for 3 years) of the biggest Tech Society of the university : SAE (Society of Automotive Engineers), International level competition participation in the USA many National level participations (in Automotive Technology field)

Please specify Top Universities irrespective of Cost.
Also please specify what else I have to do to get admission.(GRE, How else I can improve my resume?)

Related Questions:
  1. List of top universities for Masters in automobile form Germany? How can I get scholarship? I've completed my B.E(Mechanical engineer) from India
  2. Which are the best universities which offer masters in Automobile?
  3. Best universities in Canada and Germany to do Masters in Automobile Engineering?
  4. List of top universities for MS in automobile in Germany? What is their fee structure?
  5. Best universities for Masters in Automobile in Germany and Canada after B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering)? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of universities in Germany offering MS in automobile fields? What are the requirements I need to fulfill?
  7. Top ten universities of abroad to study Masters in Management? Eligibility and criteria of admission?
  8. How to get admission in top universities of India or abroad for doing masters program?
  9. Want to do B.E. but family's financial conditions are not good, what to do?
  10. How may I apply for MS and research programs in Germany? List of the universities along with their entrance exam and eligibility criteria offering MS course in mechanical and automobile engineering in Germany? I have done BE in mechanical with 73%
  11. Minimum eligibility to get admission in Masters in Fluid Dynamics at top universities of Germany?
  12. Can I get admission in top universities in UK and US for MS in Automobile Engineering after having 12 backlogs during the course?
  13. List of top 20 USA universities for doing masters in US?
  14. List of best Universities in Germany for MS in mechanical and automobile fields?
  15. List of top 10 Indian Universities for pursuing masters in English literature?
  16. Is it useful to do M.E or M.Tech in Automobile Engineering after Electronics and Instrumentation? Jobs vacancies in this field for girls?
  17. Admission in top universities in UK and US for MS in Automobile Engineering after scoring 72% in B.Tech with 12 backlogs?
  18. List of the top universities along with their eligibility criteria and scholarships program offering MS course with mechanical engineering in Germany?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?