20th August 2011, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in top universities in UK and US for MS in Automobile Engineering after having 12 backlogs during the course?

My name is ajay ..i have completed my b.tech in mechanical engineering in july 2011 with an aggregate of 72% ..but i have 12 backlogs during the course...my 12th class percentage is 94 and i got 90% in 10th cls......can i get admission in the top universities in U.k and U.S for m.s in automobile engineering..

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in top universities in UK and US for MS in Automobile Engineering after scoring 72% in B.Tech with 12 backlogs?
  2. List of top universities for MS in automobile in Germany? What is their fee structure?
  3. Is it useful to do M.E or M.Tech in Automobile Engineering after Electronics and Instrumentation? Jobs vacancies in this field for girls?
  4. Can I study M.E.(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing B.E.(Automobile Engineering)? List of universities offering admission with scholarship?
  5. Best universities for Automobile Engineering in Germany, Canada and London?
  6. List of universities in Germany offering MS in automobile fields? What are the requirements I need to fulfill?
  7. How can get admission in top universities for M.Tech Automotive Engineering? GATE coaching in Hyderabad? Percentage needed to get admission in top universities?
  8. Top universities and institutes in India offering Automobile Specialization course? How can I make my career in automobile industry?
  9. Best universities in Canada and Germany to do Masters in Automobile Engineering?
  10. Which are the best universities which offer masters in Automobile?
  11. List of universities which offer B.E.(Automobile Engineering) in Abroad to a Diploma student?
  12. What are the job opportunities and future prospective available automobile for engineering students? How many marks did I need in PET or AIEEE for getting automobile stream in top colleges? List of the top colleges for automobile engineering?
  13. How may I apply for MS and research programs in Germany? List of the universities along with their entrance exam and eligibility criteria offering MS course in mechanical and automobile engineering in Germany? I have done BE in mechanical with 73%
  14. Top Universities which offer MS in US? Cutoff marks required in GRE to get admission?
  15. How to do MS in electrical engineering or VLSI? Will I get admission in top universities?
  16. Best universities for Masters in Automobile in Germany and Canada after B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering)? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of top Universities offering MS in Automobile Engineering in Germany?
  18. Criteria of doing MS in abroad? Top 10 universities to do MS? Minimum fees structure of top MS universities? -- [New]
2nd July 2012, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in top universities in UK and US for MS in Automobile Engineering after having 12 backlogs during the course?

hi sir i have 5 backlogs in the b.tech nd my aggregate is 68%,so recommend me the universities in uk for which i will be placed
3rd April 2013, 04:14 PM
saurav011
Junior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Can I get admission in top universities in UK and US for MS in Automobile Engineering after having 12 backlogs during the course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My name is ajay ..i have completed my b.tech in mechanical engineering in july 2011 with an aggregate of 72% ..but i have 12 backlogs during the course...my 12th class percentage is 94 and i got 90% in 10th cls......can i get admission in the top universities in U.k and U.S for m.s in automobile engineering..
Hello Ajay, I am surprised you have scored 94% in your +2 and 90% in 10th then how 12 backlogs in your engineering. Well according to my view there is not an issue due to your backlogs, because you have completed your engg. now. But I would like to suggest to take a help from any good educational consultancy who deals in studies in UK. You may take a reference from India IDP educational consultancy which is leading one who have a great approach with institutes in UK. If you are interested then you may visit IDP officials.

Best of Luck:-0)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?