24th April 2015, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff marks required in GRE to study MS in Abroad for B.Tech(ECE) student?

Hello,
Now I'm studying B.Tech(ECE) in India.
I want to do my MS in Abroad. Kindly tell me
what marks I must score in GRE so that
I can go US for doing MS?

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage required to be eligible to study MS? How much marks are required to clear GRE and TOEFL?
  2. Minimum marks required in B.E., GRE and IELTS to study MS in Abroad?
  3. Cutoff marks required and fee expense to study MBBS in abroad?
  4. How much score is needed in GRE to study in Abroad? Pattern of GRE?
  5. Minimum marks required in B.E., GRE and IELTS to study MS in Abroad?
  6. How much marks I have to secure in GRE to study MS in Abroad? Percentage required in overall academics?
  7. Procedure to study in Abroad through GRE? Eligibility to appear in GRE for B.Tech student?
  8. Procedure to study in Abroad through GRE?
  9. Cutoff percentage required in GRE, TOEFL and B.Tech to study MS(Automobile Engineering) in USA?
  10. Which management course should I take to study in abroad? Will GRE provide me the bulk of courses and scholarships? Percentage required in TYBMS to be applicable for TOEFL, GRE?
  11. When is the right time to start preparing for GRE and TOEFL? Criteria of arrears to study Abroad? Is self study enough?
  12. Which will be better between GRE and GATE to study in abroad?
  13. Latest pattern of GRE question paper? Good books to prepare for GRE? Any additional examination required along with GRE to study abroad?
  14. Minimum percentile required in GRE to study MS in Abroad with Education Loan?
  15. Can I apply for GRE to pursue M.Tech in Abroad? Importance of GRE?
  16. Is it beneficial to prepare for GRE to study in Abroad?
  17. Minimum percentage required in GRE to study MS in abroad? Job opportunities after doing M.S? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Does GRE Exam necessary for getting admission in Abroad? Required marks for passing out GRE Exam?
27th April 2015, 11:34 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff marks required in GRE to study MS in Abroad for B.Tech(ECE) student?

There are no any specific cutoff marks, which you need to get in GRE exam, because GRE is not a competitive exam. But, I can tell you that, if you want to get admission in a good university, you should score above 290 marks and if you want to get into top most universities, then your score should above 320 marks. So, first try to select some universities and try to know their GRE score requirements, so, that you can know, how much marks, you should score in GRE exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?