24th April 2015, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to study MS in Abroad for B.Tech(ECE) candidate?

Hello,
Now I'm going to join in PSG College in Coimbatore for my B.Tech and after my B.Tech, I want to do MS in Abroad. I have selected ECE branch in B.Tech.
I want to know that from now what I have to do for doing MS in Abroad?
Please reply as soon as possible.

27th April 2015, 09:09 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to study MS in Abroad for B.Tech(ECE) candidate?

Yes, definitely you can study MS in Abroad after completion of your B.Tech course. To get admission to study MS in Abroad, you must have a valid GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examination score. GRE is a standardised test which is taken by candidates who wish to pursue Masters degree courses in Abroad countries whereas TOEFL/IELTS examination helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills. By qualifying these examinations, you can apply for admission to MS course in Abroad universities.
27th April 2015, 11:23 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to study MS in Abroad for B.Tech(ECE) candidate?

To pursue MS in Aboard, first you need to complete two exams called GRE and IELTS/TOEFL. You can appear for these exams at any time, because these exams are conducted throughout the year, you can appear for these exams, by booking a slot through online. You should complete these exams with good scores, because these exam scores are very important to get admission in good universities. After completing these exams, you should apply for admission in foreign universities by sending your application and required documents, through online or via courier. Then the universities will review your profile and will send you an admission letter, if your profile meets university admission requirements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?