19th August 2015, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

Should I study PhD in Seed Science and Technology in Africa?

Hello,
I want to go Africa for study PhD in Seed Science & Technology. Can you please tell me I should go Africa as I have heard that Africa has famous universities for this course.

Related Questions:
  1. Universities offering PhD in Seed Science and Technology in India? Procedure to get admission?
  2. Information regarding Ph.D course? I am currently pursuing MSc Ag. Seed Science and Technology
  3. How to do PH.D in Seed Technology? I am a student of MSc Agriculture
  4. Any entrance tests to appear to get admission to PhD course in Seed Technology or is it through direct admission? Best university for Ph.D in Seed Technology course?
  5. List of colleges and procedure to apply for distance Ph.D. in Seed Technology -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is it necessary to do M.Phil to study PhD? Topics related to Political Science to study in PhD?
  7. Am I eligible to study PhD in Environment Technology if pursuing M.Sc in Environmental Science?
  8. What are the post graduation course I can do after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology course?
  9. Colleges and universities which offer PhD course?
  10. Possibility to do PhD in mentioned subjects in Abroad for M.Sc(Botany) student? Eligibility and requirements to apply?
  11. Can I study PhD in Cell Biology, Molecular Biology or Genetic Engineering in Abroad if pursuing M.Sc(Botany) last semester?
  12. What is the scope in private companies after completion of B.Tech agricultural engineering?
  13. Can I apply for Education Loan if get stipend to study PhD in Technology?
  14. Is it possible for me to do PhD in Computer Science or Information Technology?
  15. What is the fees for Ph.D textiles technology course for Africa students
  16. How many streams can I do in M.Sc? Can I do M.Sc in Agriculture or Seed Technology?
  17. Career options for me after Ph.D in Seed Science and Technology?
  18. What are the best opportunities for me being a candidate of M.Sc in Seed Science?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?