10th August 2015, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required to study B.Tech in MIT through SAT/TOEFL?

Hello,
What kind of qualification does one get after passing SAT/TOEFL for study B.Tech in MIT? Kindly tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. How is placement at MIT? How to study B.Tech there?
  2. Qualification required to get admission in MIT, USA after 11th? Which all competitive exams to face?
  3. Which stream I can get in MIT if scored 110 marks in entrance test?
  4. How to get scholarship in MIT for undergraduate studies?
  5. How to get into MIT USA?
  6. Will it be possible for me to become Loco Pilot? Qualification required?
  7. Can I get admission in Anna University, MIT or PSG College to study M.E. if scored 37.971 marks in TANCET-ME being a BC candidate?
  8. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  9. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  10. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  11. What is the requirement to study Astronautical Engineering in MIT? I have cleared my 12th and pursuing B.Tech from DIT Dehradun
  12. What is the qualification and percentage needed to study Astronet? What is the scope for Polytechnic Engineers to study Astronet?
  13. Percentage required in Diploma to get direct admission in MIT, Mumbai to study B.Tech?
  14. Age limit and qualification required to become a CBI/CID officer? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Possibility of studying at MIT USA? Guidelines and eligibility?
  16. How should I study Automobile Engineering branch in MIT Manipal? Tips to study?
  17. Can I join B.Tech course after doing B.Tech?
  18. What is the qualification required to study MBBS in abroad?
13th August 2015, 01:14 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to study B.Tech in MIT through SAT/TOEFL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
What kind of qualification does one get after passing SAT/TOEFL for study B.Tech in MIT? Kindly tell me asap.
If you have completed 12th standard with PCM subject from a recognized university then you are eligible to get admission in MIT.

But you mus have valid GRE and TOEFL score.

Your age should be above 17 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?