10th April 2015, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

List of universities which offer MS in UK for B.Tech(Biotechnology) candidate? Procedure to get admission?

Respected Sir,
I am the Biotechnology B.Tech student.
But I want to do my MS in UK.
Please tell me about the universities
for doing MS? And also tell me the admission procedure.
With Regards-

Related Questions:
  1. List of reputed universities which offer PhD in Urdu for a candidate who has secured 69% in M.A.? Procedure to get admission?
  2. List of reputed universities which offer M.Sc(Electronics) in India? Procedure to get admission?
  3. What is the future of M.Com? List of universities offering M.Com? Procedure for admission in universities?
  4. List of universities which offer B.Tech(Motorsport Engineering) in UK? Procedure to get admission?
  5. List of universities which offer PhD in Anthropology in India? Procedure of admission?
  6. List of universities which offer MCA in Abroad? Procedure to get admission and course duration?
  7. List of good universities offering part time Ph.D in computer science? What is the procedure to get admission there?
  8. List of universities which offer MDS in USA? Procedure to get admission?
  9. Which universities offer M.Com course in India? What is the procedure for admission?
  10. List of universities which offer B.Sc(Optometry) in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  11. List of universities which offer M.Phil in Geography in Punjab? Procedure to get admission?
  12. What kind of stipend can I expect from the universities offering Ph.D in Abroad? Procedure to take admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Will I have to give any entrance exams like GATE to do Ph.D in Computer Science? Procedure to do Ph.D? List of government or central universities offering Ph.D in Computer Science?
  14. List of universities which offer MBBS/BDS in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  15. List of the universities with admission procedure who offers Ph.D in Food & Nutrition?
  16. List of universities which offer MS to M.Des postgraduate who has 10 years of work experience? Detailed procedure of admission?
  17. Procedure to study MS in Germany for a candidate who has secured 6 CGPA in B.Tech? List of universities offering admission?
  18. Names of the universities which offer Home Science Ph.D admission? List of those universities?
13th April 2015, 07:09 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities which offer MS in UK for B.Tech(Biotechnology) candidate? Procedure to get admission?

Following are some of the universities in UK, which are offering MS(BioTechnology) course.

Northumbria University
Address: Newcastle City Campus, Ellison Place, Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear NE1 8ST, United Kingdom

University of Bedfordshire
Address: Park Square, Luton, Bedford LU1 3JU, United Kingdom

Nottingham Trent University
Address: Burton St, Nottingham NG1 4BU, United Kingdom

University of Greenwich
Address: Old Royal Naval College, 30 Park Row, London SE10 9LS, United Kingdom

University of Hertfordshire
Address: College Lane, Hatfield, Hertfordshire AL10 9AB, United Kingdom

University of Glasgow
Address: Glasgow G12 8QQ, United Kingdom

Admission Procedure:-
To get admission in any of these universities, first you have to complete GRE and IELTS/TOEFL exams. After completing these exams, you can apply for admission in universities by sending your application and exam scores through online or through courier. Then the universities will review your academic profile and will send you an admission letter, if your academic profile meets university admission requirements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?