10th June 2018, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

Detailed information about MBA(International Food and Agribusiness) in Royal Agricultural University?

Respected Sir, I have searched alot but couldn’t get the proper details of MBA(International Food and Agribusiness) course which is available in Royal Agricultural University. Can anyone of you please provide me the details of this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study MBA(International Food and Agribusiness) in Royal Agricultural University?
  2. Requirements to study MBA(International Food and Agribusiness) in Royal Agricultural University?
  3. Eligibility to study MBA(International Food and Agribusiness) in Royal Agricultural University for BSc(Agriculture) student?
  4. Entrance exams available to study MBA(International Food and Agribusiness) in Royal Agricultural University?
  5. Am I eligible to pursue Ph.D in Agricultural Economics if completed MBA in Agribusiness Management and M.Sc in Agricultural Marketing & Co-operation?
  6. Better course between B.Sc in Agribusiness and B.Sc Agriculture?
  7. Which universities should I opt under ICAR UG program? List of top universities?
  8. Institutions providing PhD in Agribusiness
  9. How to go in Agribusiness Management after passing final year Agricultural Engineering?
  10. Does Haryana Agricultural University, Hisar offers MSc(Organic Chemistry) course? -- [New]
  11. Is there any agriculture related course available at Covai agriculture college?
  12. Scope and salary package of Agriculture engineer?
  13. Which is the better university among Panjab University and Punjab Agricultural University to pursue B.Tech(Food Technology)?
  14. What is the eligibility followed for joining food and agriculture business school?
  15. Previous years question papers of Plant Science exam conducted by ICAR?
  16. Eligibility for admission in B.Tech Food Technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which college is best for me after scoring 89 rank in I.C.A.R Agriculture Business Management?
  18. What is the scope of doing PG Diploma or MBA in Agribusiness Management? What type of jobs are available?
14th June 2018, 12:32 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about MBA(International Food and Agribusiness) in Royal Agricultural University?

MBA in International Food and Agribusiness is a full time 1 year course. Royal Agricultural University is one of the best university in UK to pursue MBA in International Food and Agribusiness. In order to pursue MBA you must have a honors degree and minimum 2 years of work experience and you must have score cards of GMAT and IELTS test before submitting an application for MBA.

*Tuition fees for MBA in International Food and Agribusiness course is EUR15000(12,00,000INR).
* Also you can apply for the Scholarship through the official website of university.

You can apply online for MBA in International Food and Agribusiness course through below mentioned link i.e.
https://www.rau.ac.uk/study/postgraduate/courses/mba-international-food-and-agribusiness
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?