10th June 2018, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to study MBA(International Food and Agribusiness) in Royal Agricultural University?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you tell me about the requirements through which I can get admission in Royal Agricultural University for doing MBA(International Food and Agribusiness) course? Please help me to know about the requirements asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study MBA(International Food and Agribusiness) in Royal Agricultural University for BSc(Agriculture) student?
  2. Detailed information about MBA(International Food and Agribusiness) in Royal Agricultural University?
  3. Admission procedure to study MBA(International Food and Agribusiness) in Royal Agricultural University?
  4. Entrance exams available to study MBA(International Food and Agribusiness) in Royal Agricultural University?
  5. Am I eligible to pursue Ph.D in Agricultural Economics if completed MBA in Agribusiness Management and M.Sc in Agricultural Marketing & Co-operation?
  6. Better course between B.Sc in Agribusiness and B.Sc Agriculture?
  7. Which universities should I opt under ICAR UG program? List of top universities?
  8. How to go in Agribusiness Management after passing final year Agricultural Engineering?
  9. Eligibility for admission in B.Tech Food Technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which is the better university among Panjab University and Punjab Agricultural University to pursue B.Tech(Food Technology)?
  11. Institutions providing PhD in Agribusiness
  12. List of government colleges to study B.Sc Horticulture? Procedure of admission and scope of this course in India?
  13. Eligibility to study Master in Naval Architecture in KTH Royal Institute of Technology for BArch student? Requirements to get admission? -- [New]
  14. Is there any agriculture related course available at Covai agriculture college?
  15. Scope and salary package of Agriculture engineer?
  16. Which college is best for me after scoring 89 rank in I.C.A.R Agriculture Business Management?
  17. Study material for ICAR entrance exam in Agricultural Business Management
  18. Information about MBA in Agriculture? What is the eligibility?
14th June 2018, 12:18 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to study MBA(International Food and Agribusiness) in Royal Agricultural University?

MBA in International Food and Agribusiness is a full time 1 year course. Royal Agricultural University is one of the best university in UK to pursue MBA in International Food and Agribusiness. In order to pursue MBA you will have to full fill the minimum entry requirements i.e.

> You must have a honors degree with minimum 75% marks.
> You must have minimum 2 years of work experience in relevant field.
> You must have GMAT scorecard.
> You must have a minimum IELTS score of 6.5(with no element below 5.5) or other English proficiency test scorecard.
> You may have to take a personal interview with the program manager at the time of admission.

*For more details you should contact at [email protected] before submitting an application for MBA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?