10th June 2018, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study MBA(International Food and Agribusiness) in Royal Agricultural University?

Hi, can I know about the entrance exams which I have to appear for securing admission in Royal Agricultural University for MBA(International Food and Agribusiness) course? Please tell me about the entrance exams.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study MBA(International Food and Agribusiness) in Royal Agricultural University for BSc(Agriculture) student?
  2. Detailed information about MBA(International Food and Agribusiness) in Royal Agricultural University?
  3. Admission procedure to study MBA(International Food and Agribusiness) in Royal Agricultural University? -- [New]
  4. Requirements to study MBA(International Food and Agribusiness) in Royal Agricultural University?
  5. List of government colleges to study B.Sc Horticulture? Procedure of admission and scope of this course in India?
  6. Am I eligible to pursue Ph.D in Agricultural Economics if completed MBA in Agribusiness Management and M.Sc in Agricultural Marketing & Co-operation?
  7. Better course between B.Sc in Agribusiness and B.Sc Agriculture?
  8. Which universities should I opt under ICAR UG program? List of top universities?
  9. Eligibility for admission in B.Tech Food Technology?
  10. Study material for ICAR entrance exam in Agricultural Business Management
  11. How to go in Agribusiness Management after passing final year Agricultural Engineering?
  12. Study material for ICAR entrance exam in Agricultural Business Management? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which is the better university among Panjab University and Punjab Agricultural University to pursue B.Tech(Food Technology)?
  14. Institutions providing PhD in Agribusiness
  15. Admission criteria to study M.Tech(Agricultural Engineering) in Rajendra Agricultural University? Entrance exams to get admission?
  16. What is the date of notification of Agriculture BSc? Which are the colleges offering in AP?
  17. How can I join Ph.D Program in Agriculture having completed Masters degree in Agriculture?
  18. Previous years question papers of Plant Science exam conducted by ICAR?
14th June 2018, 12:40 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study MBA(International Food and Agribusiness) in Royal Agricultural University?

In order to pursue MBA(International Food and Agribusiness) in Royal Agricultural University you will have to sit in GMAT test and have to score minimum 680 marks. Also you have to sit in English proficiency test IELTS and score 6.5(with no element below 5.5).

Once you have cleared both of the tests you can apply for MBA program. You may have to take a personal interview with the program manager at the time of admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?