9th June 2018, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MBA(International Food and Agribusiness) in Royal Agricultural University for BSc(Agriculture) student?

Hi friends, I am a student of India and studying BSc in Agriculture. I want to study my MBA(International Food and Agribusiness) in Royal Agricultural University. In this case, I am eligible to study this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study MBA(International Food and Agribusiness) in Royal Agricultural University? -- [New]
  2. Detailed information about MBA(International Food and Agribusiness) in Royal Agricultural University?
  3. Requirements to study MBA(International Food and Agribusiness) in Royal Agricultural University?
  4. Entrance exams available to study MBA(International Food and Agribusiness) in Royal Agricultural University?
  5. Am I eligible to pursue Ph.D in Agricultural Economics if completed MBA in Agribusiness Management and M.Sc in Agricultural Marketing & Co-operation?
  6. Better course between B.Sc in Agribusiness and B.Sc Agriculture?
  7. How to go in Agribusiness Management after passing final year Agricultural Engineering?
  8. Which universities should I opt under ICAR UG program? List of top universities?
  9. Eligibility for admission in B.Tech Food Technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the eligibility followed for joining food and agriculture business school?
  11. Which is the better university among Panjab University and Punjab Agricultural University to pursue B.Tech(Food Technology)?
  12. Eligibility to study M.E.(Biosystems and Food Engineering) in University College Dublin for B.E.(Food Technology) student?
  13. Institutions providing PhD in Agribusiness
  14. List of government colleges to study B.Sc Horticulture? Procedure of admission and scope of this course in India?
  15. What is the date of notification of Agriculture BSc? Which are the colleges offering in AP?
  16. Eligibility to study BSc(Agricultural Economics) in Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar University?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria required to pursue PG in Agribusiness Management from ICAR? What is the syllabus of the entrance exam?
  18. Eligibility to study PhD(Animal Nutrition) in Birsa Agricultural University?
18th June 2018, 05:16 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MBA(International Food and Agribusiness) in Royal Agricultural University for BSc(Agriculture) student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I am a student of India and studying BSc in Agriculture. I want to study my MBA(International Food and Agribusiness) in Royal Agricultural University. In this case, I am eligible to study this course?

Candidates with an honors degree at upper second level or an equivalent academic qualification from a reputed institution and with a minimum two years work experience are eligible to apply for the MBA International Food and Agribusiness at Royal Agricultural University. Candidates have to clear the IELTS with a score of 6.5 average (with no element below 5.5) or its equivalent for the admission to study MBA International Food and Agribusiness at Royal Agricultural University. Candidates have to clear the GMAT for the admission. Duration of the course is one year full time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?