10th June 2018, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study MBA(International Food and Agribusiness) in Royal Agricultural University?

I am a student of BSc in Agriculture in India and after completing my BSc course I will do MBA(International Food and Agribusiness) in Royal Agricultural University. Can I know the procedure for getting admission in this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study MBA(International Food and Agribusiness) in Royal Agricultural University for BSc(Agriculture) student?
  2. Requirements to study MBA(International Food and Agribusiness) in Royal Agricultural University?
  3. Detailed information about MBA(International Food and Agribusiness) in Royal Agricultural University?
  4. Entrance exams available to study MBA(International Food and Agribusiness) in Royal Agricultural University?
  5. List of government colleges to study B.Sc Horticulture? Procedure of admission and scope of this course in India?
  6. Am I eligible to pursue Ph.D in Agricultural Economics if completed MBA in Agribusiness Management and M.Sc in Agricultural Marketing & Co-operation?
  7. Better course between B.Sc in Agribusiness and B.Sc Agriculture?
  8. Which universities should I opt under ICAR UG program? List of top universities?
  9. Admission procedure to study PhD(Human Development) in Punjab Agricultural University?
  10. How to go in Agribusiness Management after passing final year Agricultural Engineering?
  11. Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission in Royal Holloway, University of London to study masters in Management? Fees required for it?
  12. Admission procedure to study BFSc(Fish Biology) in Navsari Agricultural University? -- [New]
  13. Eligibility for admission in B.Tech Food Technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Admission procedure to study PhD(Animal Nutrition) in Birsa Agricultural University?
  15. Admission procedure to study PhD(Plant Physiology) in Kerala Agricultural University?
  16. Procedure to get admission in Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden to study MS in Wave Physics?
  17. Admission procedure to study PhD(Chemical Engineering) in Royal Global University, Guwahati?
  18. Admission procedure to study PhD(Agronomy) in Sardar Krushinagar Dantiwada Agricultural University?
14th June 2018, 12:56 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MBA(International Food and Agribusiness) in Royal Agricultural University?

As you are pursuing B.Sc. in Agriculture and after this if you want to study MBA in International Food and Agribusiness from Royal Agricultural University, UK then you need to work in any Agriculture department for 2 years because in order to pursue MBA you must have minimum 2 years of work experience in relevant field.

These are the entry requirements for MBA course in Royal Agricultural University:-
> You must have a honors degree with minimum 75% marks.
> You must have minimum 2 years of work experience in relevant field.
> You must have GMAT scorecard.
> You must have a minimum IELTS score of 6.5(with no element below 5.5) or other English proficiency test scorecard.
> You may have to take a personal interview with the program manager at the time of admission.

*You can apply for MBA program if you comply all of the above mentioned details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?