15th November 2015, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about M.A.(Economics) entrance exam of Delhi University?

Hello Everyone,
I am studying B.A. Economics in Calcutta University. I wish to do M.A. Economics in Delhi University. Kindly let me know about the entrance exam for getting admission.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about M.A.(Economics) entrance exam of Delhi University? -- [New]
  2. Detailed information, procedure to apply and fee structure of PhD in Mathematics program at Delhi University? Syllabus of PhD entrance exam in Delhi University?
  3. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and syllabus of M.Com entrance exam conducted by Delhi University?
  4. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD in Economics in Delhi Technological University? Detailed information about it.
  5. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and fee expenses of MBA course in Delhi University? Entrance exam to get admission?
  6. Detailed information, notification, entrance exam date, number of seats available and streams offered for B.Tech programme by Delhi University?
  7. How can I apply for BBM course after completing 12th standard?
  8. Detailed information, course duration and eligibility study Dual Degree Bachelor's and Master's of Arts in French in Amity University?
  9. Is it compulsory to have a bachelors degree to pursue MSc in Mathematics?
  10. What is the procedure for admission in M.A(Geography)?
  11. Is it true that 50% of the seats for MCA in Delhi University are reserved for DU students and rest through the entrance exam?
  12. Delhi University, B.Sc.(H), Microbiology, First Year Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Date of availability of B.Ed.Ed forms by DU? How will I get it?
  14. Fee structure of B.Ed curses? Date of sale of B.Ed forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Date of forms for MCA from DU?
  16. Detailed information about the syllabus of the entrance of B.Ed? Which books are to be referred for the same?
  17. Detailed information and entrance exam to study PhD in Urdu at Nagpur University
  18. Detailed information and syllabus of Ph.D entrance exam conducted by CFTRI, Mysore?
21st November 2015, 09:06 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about M.A.(Economics) entrance exam of Delhi University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
I am studying B.A. Economics in Calcutta University. I wish to do M.A. Economics in Delhi University. Kindly let me know about the entrance exam for getting admission.
You have completed B.A in Economics from Calcutta University so you are eligible for M.A in Economics in Delhi University.

Eligibility criteria for M.A in Economics:-

1)Those candidates who have completed BA in Economics from a recognized university with above 50% marks are eligible for M.A in Economics course.

2)Your age should be above 18 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?