7th August 2018, 03:56 AM
Unregistered

Detailed information about LLM(Banking and Finance) course offered in University of Dundee?

Respected Sir, I want to study my LLM(Banking and Finance) in Abroad. I am interested to get admission in University of Dundee. Kindly let me know about this course available in this University. Please provide me the details.

Related Questions:
  1. Courses offered n Dundee University? What is the admission procedure?
  2. Entrance exam to study LLM(Banking and Finance) in University of Dundee? Duration of this course?
  3. Eligibility to get LLM(Banking and Finance) in University of Dundee? Fee expenses of LLM(Banking and Finance)?
  4. Admission procedure to study LLM(Banking and Finance) in University of Dundee? -- [New]
  5. Documents required to get LLM(Banking and Finance) admission in University of Dundee?
  6. Detailed information about universities offering Ph.D in Finance in India?
  7. Detailed information and eligibility to pursue Ph.D in Finance if completed BBA-CA from Periyar University and NAV Finance from Bharathiar University?
  8. Detailed information about B.Sc(Mathematics) course offered in Anna University?
  9. Can I write CSIR if done M.Sc Biotechnology from Abertay Dundee a Scotish university?
  10. Detailed information about PhD in Patna University for MBA(Finance) postgraduate?
  11. Detailed information about Diploma in Banking and Finance course for B.Com graduate?
  12. Detailed information about Bachelor in Finance course offered at Sykes College of Business?
  13. Detailed information about PhD(Economics, Finance and Management) in Cracow University of Economics?
  14. Details about University of Dundee, UK for MS Mathematics course? Approval and course details?
  15. Detailed information about BBA course offered in Christ University, Bangalore?
  16. What should I do after B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What are the bank courses available after B.Com?
  18. Detailed information and procedure to get admission to study PhD in Finance at Oxford University for MBA 2nd semester candidate?
16th August 2018, 05:05 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about LLM(Banking and Finance) course offered in University of Dundee?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I want to study my LLM(Banking and Finance) in Abroad. I am interested to get admission in University of Dundee. Kindly let me know about this course available in this University. Please provide me the details.

The LLM Law, Banking and Finance course offers a blend of professional and theoretical training to prepare students for careers in the financial sector. The LLM Law, Banking and Finance offered at University of Dundee is designed for graduates who have a legal degree or legal background and wish to pursue their career in banking and financial services sector. Students are taught through a mix of lectures, seminar discussions and tutorials. Students will take three modules in each semester, plus Legal Research Skills and will present a Dissertation. Students can study modules like International Banking, Banking and Financial Services, Global Financial Markets, International Law and Natural Resources and Energy, Mineral and Petroleum Taxation, Corporate Governance, etc. University of Dundee website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?