4th November 2015, 03:20 AM
Unregistered

Universities offering Master of Surgery in Abroad? Entrance exams to get admission?

Hello Friends,
I have done with my MBBS from AIIMS. I want to study more. I want to do Master of Surgery from Abroad. Kindly tell me which are the universities in Abroad providing admission in this course? And what entrance exams I need to appear?

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities offering Oncology course to MBBS candidate in Abroad? Procedure and entrance exams to get admission?
  2. Universities offering PhD(Biotechnology) in Abroad? List of entrance exams for admission?
  3. Chances to study Master's degree in Abroad for BDS student? List of Universities offering admission in Abroad?
  4. Which would be the best option for higher studies in abroad after completion of BCA?
  5. What are the Medical courses available for BDS doctor?
  6. Top colleges offering PG programs in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery in India and Abroad? What is the admission criteria?
  7. List of universities which offer LLM course in Abroad? Procedure and entrance exams to get admission?
  8. Which is the best Masters to study after CSE B.Tech in abroad?
  9. Is it possible to study abroad after completing B.Tech in CSE stream?
  10. Universities offering PhD in Human Genetics at Abroad? Exams to qualify for admission?
  11. List of universities offering M.Sc in Agriculture course in Abroad?
  12. Should I do Astronautical Engineering after 10th or 12th? Colleges in India and abroad for the course? Universities offering the course abroad? Which entrance exam is the best for Astronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Universities which offer PhD in Abroad without any entrance exam? Detailed information, admission procedure and date of admission?
  14. Competitiveness of the entrance exams of Indian top schools and other universities Abroad?
  15. List of universities which offer Master's Degree in Hotel Management in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  16. Are there any exams through which I can get admission in abroad?
  17. Reputed universities which offer MBBS in Abroad? Entrance exams to get admission?
  18. What is the procedure followed to get seat in doing higher studies in abroad being an Indian?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?