22nd June 2014, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

Details regarding pursuing PhD in Pharmacy from Abroad?

Sir I am the student of M.Pharma final year my project is almost completed and I can get a NOC from clg now.. I am interested in doing P.hd PD from some foreign university. I would be pleased if u can provide me the list of best universities for the same courses also I wana know which 1 would be btr for me GRE/TOEFL? Also I wana know abt full Scholarship upto hw much score clgs provide tht? and the eligebility for filling up a GRE form and also what are the subjects asked??The ques. will only be from eng. and maths or will they include chemistry and abt pharmacy ??

Related Questions:
  1. Is it mandatory to have papers published to pursue PhD Abroad?
  2. Details regarding pursuing PhD in Pharmacy from Abroad? -- [New]
  3. How to do Ph.D in abroad? I am pursuing MS(Pharm) in department of Pharmaceutics
  4. Names of the universities offering Ph.D in India and Abroad? What are the opportunities?
  5. How may I join PhD course in abroad under the project of immunology? What is the fee structure and scholarships options available?
  6. GPAT is beneficial for PhD in Pharmacy? Details about criteria and scholarship?
  7. Whether pursuing Ph.D will help to get better jobs in abroad for M.Sc in Electronics passed candidate, having 5 years working experience?
  8. Entrance exam to pursue PhD in Pharmacy after M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  9. Entrance exam for doing PHD in Pharmacy after M.Sc Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  10. Entrance exam for doing PhD in Pharmacy after M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  11. How to do part time Ph.D in Pharmacy field while pursuing masters in pharmacy degree? Eligibility for part time Ph.D?
  12. What should I do to pursue Ph.D abroad? How much should I get? Requirements for admission?
  13. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?
  14. What are the M.Pharmacy jobs in abroad?
  15. Details about M.Pharmacy course in Abroad?
  16. Details of PhD in Pharmacy in coming years?
  17. How to get admission in Ph.D. in Biotechnology in foreign universities? How to get scholarship for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Scholarship or financial aid to do PhD in Plant or Agriculture Biotechnology in Abroad?
19th December 2017, 11:45 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details regarding pursuing PhD in Pharmacy from Abroad?

As you said you are pursuing M. Pharmacy and after completion of your masters you are going apply for Ph.D. in Pharmacy.

Entry requirements for Ph.D. in Pharmacy:-
> You must have Masters degree in medical science.
> You must have to appear for GRE test.
> You need to submit 3 letters of recommendation.
> You must have minimum 2 year research experience.
> You need to appear for English proficiency test such as TOEFL/IELTS.

These are the some popular universities offering Ph.D. in Pharmacy with Scholarship:-
> Harvard University
> Aga Khan University
> Columbia University
> Yale University
> Princeton University
> University of Pennsylvania
> University of Chicago

Usually these scholarships are merit-based and subject to revision on yearly basis.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?