26th October 2011, 09:02 PM
chitturi Rajesh chowdary

Opportunity to study space engineering after passing 12th?

Sir,I am Rajesh,studying class 12.I am interested in space engineering and want to get an opportunity.Please suggest some ways to get admission.

Related Questions:
  1. How to study for space engineering under ISRO institution after passing 12th?
  2. What to do after passing 12th to become a space researcher?
  3. Procedure to become Space Scientist after passing 12th?
  4. Is there any course related to space study for non science students?
  5. What should I study in Abroad to become a Space Scientist?
  6. How may I get space engineering after 12th std? How to prepare for the entrance exam? Is there any scholarship available?
  7. What should I do to study higher studies in abroad after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  8. What are the possible courses I can study after passing 12th?
  9. What should I do after doing BSc IT? What are the various options available? Is it possible to get admission after BSc IT?
  10. How can I become an astronaut and space scientist after studying in mechanical engineering
  11. How can I become a space scientist? I have completed 12th with 80% marks
  12. How can i do space study in abroad after BDS in India? -- [New]
  13. Which is the new entrance exam by isro for space engineering?? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Courses that can be done after passing 12th? I wan't to become a space scientist
  15. How to study Mechanical engineering after passing 10th class? What should I study in 12th?
  16. Which courses are offered to study about space? Universities offering the courses and which subjects play a key role to study these courses?
  17. Can I get an opportunity(by scholarship or aid) to study Chemical Engineering Abroad? How should I avail these opportunities?
  18. How can a Mechanical Engineering go for further studies about space research?
1st December 2011, 11:13 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Opportunity to study space engineering after passing 12th?

Hello Rajesh,
There are few universities which offer B.Tech, M.Tech, MS, PhD programs in Aerospace engineering in india. IIAE Uttarakhand, MIT Madras ,IIT Mumbai to name a few. Even Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology, Thiruvananthapuram, offers undergraduate programs in the field of Avionics and Aerospace Engineering, which you can enroll into after your +2.
Admissions to the undergraduate programmes are made through the IIST Admission Test (ISAT) conducted every year and the total number of seats for the undergraduate programmes in IIST is 156.
For more details refer its website: [URL="http://www.iist.ac.in"]
13th January 2012, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Opportunity to study space engineering after passing 12th?

please tell me the name of exam based on space engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?