18th October 2015, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Do i have any scope in abroad with 3 months experience in Pharmacy?

Sir, i have just finished dpharm. I have experience of 3 months in the field. So i want to know about the scope in abroad for me?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study M.Pharmacy in Abroad for B.Pharmacy graduate who has 3 months of experience?
  2. How can I study M.Pharmacy in Abroad after completing B.Pharmacy?
  3. Is it necessary to have 2-3 months industrial experience for doing PhD at Australia & Germany?
  4. What's the scope in MBA for Pharmacy students? List of opportunities available for the same? I'll be completing B.Pharma in 3 months
  5. How should I approach the best Pharmacy colleges? Scope of taking Pharmacy as a career?
  6. How to get updates regarding any government jobs in Pharmacy sector? Am I eligible for experienced jobs in Pharmacy having 1 year 10 months of experience?
  7. Details about M.Pharmacy course in Abroad?
  8. Can I go abroad for my Ph.D in Canada or other countries after completing PG in Zoology with 6 months research experience in Biochemistry? Are there any scholarships available?
  9. List of universities which offer M.Pharmacy in Abroad? Total expenses to study M.Pharmacy in Abroad?
  10. What should I study further in Abroad after completing B.Pharmacy?
  11. List of universities which offer B.Pharmacy in Abroad? Requirements to get admission?
  12. Is there a chance to pursue doctor of pharmacy abroad after completing B.Pharmacy in India?
  13. Does D-Pharmacy has good scope in India? Salary for a Pharmacist in India? Will there be any opportunity for D-Pharmacy candidate to go abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What are the M.Pharmacy jobs in abroad?
  15. Am I eligible to study B.Pharmacy in Abroad after completing D.Pharmacy?
  16. Possibility to study MBA in Abroad for B.Com graduate who has 15 months of working experience?
  17. What is the scope of physiotherapist and acupuncturist in abroad?
  18. Chances to study M.Pharmacy in Abroad for B.Pharmacy 2nd year student?
22nd October 2015, 08:18 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Do i have any scope in abroad with 3 months experience in Pharmacy?

You have a scope for Pharmacy Abroad after the completion of Diploma in Pharmacy.
You need to appear for SAT and TOEFL Examination and once you are able to crack these two Examinations you need to apply for the course of Pharmacy Abroad and the course will be of 4 years.
You will not be able to get admission to Pharmacy on the basis of your experience you will be only able to get admission if you are able to clear the Entrance Examinations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?