20th January 2018, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

Do I need to complete any entrance exam to do post graduation in abroad after completion of B.Sc Agriculture?

I am doing my undergraduate program in B.Sc Agriculture and I wanted to do my postgraduate program in abroad. Should I take any entrance exams to continue my studies in abroad? Can someone please provide me with the right details soon? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Universities which offer Post Graduation in Abroad for B.Sc(Agriculture) student?
  2. Which course is better to take after completion of B.Sc Agriculture course?
  3. How may I pursue my post graduation from abroad without giving any entrance examination? I have done B.Tech in Civil engineering
  4. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for MSc agriculture biotechnology in abroad?
  5. Details about doing M.Sc Agriculture course abroad?
  6. How to apply for post graduation in abroad for Agriculture course?
  7. Am I eligible to do allopathic post graduation course in abroad after completion of ayurvedic medicine?
  8. List of agriculture colleges abroad with scholarship program details
  9. How to get admission for M.Sc in Agriculture from any university after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I get job in Abroad after completion of B.Sc(Agriculture)? Expected starting salary through this course?
  11. Guidance for M.Sc (Agriculture) studies in Abroad
  12. What are the possibilities of doing M.Sc abroad after completion of B.Sc Agriculture in India?
  13. What should I do to study abroad after completion of graduation?
  14. Which is better option? To complete UG and PG in USA or complete UG in India and PG in USA?
  15. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Post Graduation in Abroad? Can I get scholarship to study?
  16. What is the procedure to be followed for doing M.Sc Agriculture course in abroad?
  17. Which college I can join to complete post graduation in 1 year after completion of B.Sc and diploma course?
  18. List of colleges which offer M.Sc(Agriculture) in Abroad? Entrance exams to get admission?
21st January 2018, 04:35 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do I need to complete any entrance exam to do post graduation in abroad after completion of B.Sc Agriculture?

Yes, you have to appear in GRE and TOEFL/ IELTS examination to get admission for pursuing post graduation course in Abroad after completion of your B.Sc. Agriculture course. By reporting your examinations score reports, you can apply for admission to Master's degree course in Abroad universities. Once, you submit your application form, the Abroad universities will review them and if you are eligible for admission, you will be offered admission in Master's degree course in Abroad universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?