8th August 2017, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

What are the possibilities of doing M.Sc abroad after completion of B.Sc Agriculture in India?

Sir, This is manu preeth am from India. Am doing B.Sc Agriculture in India. I want to know weather I can do M.Sc in abroad with good scholarship? What are the possibilities? Can you please guide me with the complete details on the same? Thank you!

13th August 2017, 11:32 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the possibilities of doing M.Sc abroad after completion of B.Sc Agriculture in India?

It is a good thought to pursue for higher studies in abroad after completing your Graduation in India. You can very much apply to pursue higher studies in abroad after the completion of Graduation in India.
You must have to apply and qualify in the entrance examinations such as IELTS, TOEFL, GRE etc. For Post Graduate course, you must have to score 6.5 in the examination.
After qualifying in the said examination, you need to apply in different Colleges through online application. Once you get admission, you can study in abroad for your Masters degree course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?