31st January 2016, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Which college I can join to complete post graduation in 1 year after completion of B.Sc and diploma course?

Hello,

I have completed my degree in bsc mscs.
and 6 months diplomo in fashion desiging than what i have to take
i want to complete my post graduation with in one year in government college. Please guide me with the right information on the same.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to join graduation in CS on completion of 2 years Diploma?
  2. Is it possible to complete graduation in one year? What are the steps which I need to follow for the same?
  3. Am I eligible for B.Sc IT after 10th Diploma? Courses better than B.Sc IT?
  4. Can I do post graduation in Forensic Science after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  5. Which entrance to appear for joining army after completion of B.Pharm course?
  6. Is it mandatory to complete Diploma in Taxation to study Post Graduation Diploma in Taxation?
  7. What should I do to complete B.Sc computer science graduation after 3 years drop?
  8. Which University is best to do B.Com graduation in correspondence mode?
  9. Which course can I choose after passing 12th Arts exam?
  10. Am I eligible to do graduation from NIFT after completion of diploma in fashion designing?
  11. Can I do Graduation without doing 12th class after completion of Diploma in Fashion Designing?
  12. Is it better to do Pharm D or M.Pharmacy after B.Pharmacy? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the use of doing diploma course?
  14. Is it possible to complete graduation instead of degree? Can a diploma student get admission in B.Sc second year?
  15. Can I be eligible to join B.e or B.Tech after doing 1 year diploma and 2 years Post Graduation in IGNOU community college?
  16. What should we do to select the best post graduation course after completion of BCA?
  17. Am I eligible to appear for DRDO diploma post after completion of diploma course?
  18. Can I do Psychology course for post graduation after completion of B.Sc Graduation?
5th February 2016, 07:19 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which college I can join to complete post graduation in 1 year after completion of B.Sc and diploma course?

There is no post graduation degree of 1 year duration according to UGC rules and guidelines. You have to spend at least 2 years to complete the degree programme.

One year courses are called PG diploma not degree. Hence, if you want to do a diploma course then go for the one year course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?