17th July 2017, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

Do I need to have biology in 12th standard to pursue MBBS from abroad?

Sir/Mam, I passed out 12th with PCM but now I want to do MBBS from abroad. So, now I want to do bio, can I do bio additional or I need to do all subjects (PCB) mean again in 12th? Can you please give me the details on this soon as possible? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. In which country I should study MBBS if pursuing 12th CBSE Biology?
  2. Requirements to study MBBS and MD in Abroad? Chances to work after completing these courses in Abroad?
  3. Can I apply for MBBS in Canada having 92% in 12th?
  4. Can I apply for MBBS programme in Abroad after completing 12th standard?
  5. How much should I score in 12th to do MBBS in abroad? I am currently studying physics, chemistry, biology, maths and hindi
  6. How to go abroad for studies after 12th? I am pursuing MBBS
  7. Universities to seek admission in Marine Biology course in India and Abroad?
  8. Admission in MBBS is possible on the basis of BHMS marks?
  9. Can I get admission in MBBS courses in India if I have done 12th(Mathematics) from India and Prerequisite for Physician from USA? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I study B.Sc in Life Science without having biology or by disqualifying in Biology of 12th standard?
  11. Universities which offer MBBS with scholarship in Abroad for 12th Biology student?
  12. Minimum percentage required in 12th Science to study MBBS in Abroad?
  13. Can I study BSc(Nursing) if secured 80% in 2nd PUC with Physics, Maths, Chemistry and Computer Science? -- [New]
  14. Details of Fees structure and accommodation expenses for doing MBBS in abroad? Is it worth doing MBBS course in abroad?
  15. Can I study 11th and 12th abroad in Biology for MBBS? What procedure to be followed?
  16. What is the procedure followed to apply for Biotechnology course in abroad after completion of 12th standard?
  17. Can I become eligible for MBBS after B.Sc if don't have enough marks in class 12th?
  18. How to study medicine(MBBS) abroad? Exams which I need to answer? Colleges which are available and their fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
20th July 2017, 09:54 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do I need to have biology in 12th standard to pursue MBBS from abroad?

No, you are not eligible to pursue MBBS course in Abroad after completion of your 12th standard with PCM stream from a recognised board. Only candidates who have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with PCB stream from a recognised board are eligible to pursue MBBS course. So, you need to repeat your higher secondary course with PCB stream to be eligible to pursue MBBS course and you need to appear in entrance examinations like TOEFL/ IELTS to apply for admission to MBBS course in Abroad universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?