3rd March 2018, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

In which country I should study MBBS if pursuing 12th CBSE Biology?

Hello sir, I am studying in 12th standard. I live in Bareilly and studying from CBSE school. I have scored 97% in 11th Class and trying to get more than 97% in 12th standard. I have taken Science and studying Biology because my aim is to join MBBS. But I want to go abroad and study MBBS in abroad. So, I would like to know that which country is more favourable for doing MBBS. Kindly suggest me good country.

26th March 2018, 02:11 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which country I should study MBBS if pursuing 12th CBSE Biology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am studying in 12th standard. I live in Bareilly and studying from CBSE school. I have scored 97% in 11th Class and trying to get more than 97% in 12th standard. I have taken Science and studying Biology because my aim is to join MBBS. But I want to go abroad and study MBBS in abroad. So, I would like to know that which country is more favourable for doing MBBS. Kindly suggest me good country.

You can study MBBS in the following countries after completion of 12th Biology: India, USA, UK, Germany, Russia, Philippines, Ukraine, China and Georgia. Many students from India prefer to study MBBS in countries like Russia, Philippines, Ukraine, Georgia and China as the cost is very less. In some countries like Germany infrastructure and teaching is good. India is one of the best country to study MBBS for Indian students. If they do not get admission to study MBBS in India then they can choose any one of the countries given above.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?