6th January 2017, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue MBA on the basis of diploma in mechanical engineering?

Sir, I passed my mechanical engineering diploma in 2011. Now, I want to continue my study and please tell me what is right choice for me. I don't want to take admission in B.Tech. Can I do any other master degree like MBA or any other course from which I am eligible for government job?

Related Questions:
  1. Which branch I can choose to do degree after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  2. What is the procedure to apply for Mechanical Engineering from USA after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from India? Do I have to appear for any exam for it?
  3. How to take admission in DME? What is the fees?
  4. Can I take up MBA in correspondence after diploma in mechanical
  5. Career after diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  6. Can I pursue Diploma in Architectural Engineering after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? What is the procedure of admission?
  7. Which course can I pursue after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  8. Which one is better distance, MBA after Diploma or Degree after Diploma?
  9. How many branches are there to study in Polytechnic course?
  10. Which is better to pursue between Diploma and B.Tech or to pursue dual Diploma (dual degree) in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. From which college can I pursue B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Admission and fee structure details of the college?
  12. Is it valid to do MBA after diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  13. Can I pursue B.Sc Mathematics after dropping in 3rd semester of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Will it be a good career choice?
  14. How to pursue mechanical engineering B.Tech through distance from JNTU after doing diploma in the same field?
  15. Is it possible to pursue degree course in IIT after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 10th basis? Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission?
  16. Can I pursue BA or BBA after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [New]
  17. Scope of government job on the basis of diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is it possible to MBA on Diploma basis since I have backlogs in B.Tech?
6th January 2017, 08:14 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue MBA on the basis of diploma in mechanical engineering?

No, you are not eligible to pursue MBA course directly after completion of your MBA course. To be eligible to pursue MBA course, you should have passed Bachelor's degree or equivalent in any discipline from a recognised university. Without obtaining Bachelor's degree, you can't get admission for pursuing MBA course. So, I suggest you to pursue any Bachelor's degree course of your interest, so, that you are eligible to pursue MBA course and apply for government job.
6th January 2017, 11:51 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I passed my mechanical engineering diploma in 2011. Now, I want to continue my study and please tell me what is right choice for me. I don't want to take admission in B.Tech. Can I do any other master degree like MBA or any other course from which I am eligible for government job?
Sorry, that you are not eligible for MBA after completing Diploma course. The educational qualification needed for MBA is the applicant must complete Graduation with minimum 50% of marks from a recognized university.
8th January 2017, 07:38 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
No, diploma candidates are not eligible for MBA course.

Those candidates who have completed graduation from a recognized university are eligible for MBA entrance exam. Your graduation marks must be above 50% from recognized university. Final year candidate are eligible for MBA entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?